L2Excess Source Files

maybe someone ddos him :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

u cant call this ddos :D

11. It is not allowed anymore to copy/paste the post in order to just share the server. The topic will be locked/junked without any notice.

Maybe add new rules, if make modernators angry  on you they delete your theme without  any notice.

you dont even fucking read do you?

11. It is not allowed anymore to copy/paste the post in order to just share the server. The topic will be locked/junked without any notice.

So much hype for client things than even someone as newbie as teamviewer could find alone.

This topic is a 2007-8 return in past. If you don't trust teamviewer, simply don't buy from him, don't answer his topics on help section (which I already do), and don't interact with him (at all). People got scammed because they deserve to be scammed, buying from randomers people who claims to be good.

The feedback and reputation buttons are supposed to be here for that reason.

You just go on the same level than him.

So much hype for client things than even someone as newbie as teamviewer could find alone.

This topic is a 2007-8 return in past. If you don't trust teamviewer, simply don't buy from him, don't answer his topics on help section (which I already do), and don't interact with him (at all). People got scammed because they deserve to be scammed, buying from randomers people who claims to be good.

The feedback and reputation buttons are supposed to be here for that reason.

You just go on the same level than him.

Teamviewer didn't sell any pack mate, he just opened a server with a copy name and files (i guess but maybe i'm wrong since he said he's using aCis)

• 3 weeks later...

i did, u claim there are backdoors?

nope i never check it, i'm just asking if you test it or you just say that there are no backdoors 

nobody smart enough will use this for live server

ofc, we've made this discussion tons of times ;p