interlude [L2J] L2Blaze

SeconD

19 hours ago, Reborn12 said:

Really?do you think i will download your patch and i will let you mining with my cpu?

Oh great. Firstly you tell me about stuck players, now you are talking about mining. Hm..It is interesting, what will be next?? What new theory you will create :D ?  

As moderator you should be a little bit more objective and smarter :)

As always, I can say only thing: haters gonna hate. I would like to see what have you done in your l2 world? If you tried, congrats for trying. Before you done something really huge, like l2blaze, you cannot talk. GG

30 minutes ago, SeconD said:

Oh great. Firstly you tell me about stuck players, now you are talking about mining. Hm..It is interesting, what will be next?? What new theory you will create :D ?  

As moderator you should be a little bit more objective and smarter :)

As always, I can say only thing: haters gonna hate. I would like to see what have you done in your l2 world? If you tried, congrats for trying. Before you done something really huge, like l2blaze, you cannot talk. GG

its not a theory its the truth..and what i have done or i will do at the future will not be huge like L2blaze...even with some messages i can have 20 ppl online in my server

16 hours ago, Reborn12 said:

its not a theory its the truth..and what i have done or i will do at the future will not be huge like L2blaze...even with some messages i can have 20 ppl online in my server

Mr. Theory aka Mr.True proof about mining or you will be a huge lier. Because we never do any stupid things like this.

Now you will create new theory why you cannot prove it? Show me!

Btw, about 20on. But you don't :) You could not even host 20 ppl, shame...

Edited by SeconD

• 3 weeks later...

I am using blaze now to improve my universal farming scripts.

It's very bot friendly server.

There is just one problem.. fking login server is failing even with 10 ppl online.

account already in use blah blah blah

Dude can you  at least get files that can support up to 100 ppl or 1 guy spamming log in button?

Also, all bots crashed in less than 10mins running.. these criticals are annoying mangue and I am sure it's not that you paid for advanced antibot.

Edited by bistabil

• 2 weeks later...

Server is popular, i mean the name, but this x150 looks very empty.

Around 20 players online.Not lot of customs, only 2 shields through donate shop.

Server needs a lot of farm to get max level and full items, and i think it is not worth based on the low online.

Spawn area for new characters, making no sense, in gludio village, when the main town is in giran.

New players logging in and see an empty server.

Also this announcement killed me!
eW87txA.png

18 hours ago, @Vice said:

Server is popular, i mean the name, but this x150 looks very empty.

Around 20 players online.Not lot of customs, only 2 shields through donate shop.

Server needs a lot of farm to get max level and full items, and i think it is not worth based on the low online.

Spawn area for new characters, making no sense, in gludio village, when the main town is in giran.

New players logging in and see an empty server.

Also this announcement killed me!
eW87txA.png

The X150 is not empty, I should not tell you about time zones, morning/evening and l2 map is not only Giran.

It is x150 and quite easy, no need lot of farm. + IT IS NOT CUSTOM SERVER, this why there is not customs.

Gludio is starting place, there is not main town in X150.

Look like you logged into wrong server. Next time start to look servers from x1000, because you should not find customs and as you told "hard farm" in x50-x150 servers.

Server is empty in any timezone and in any area, unfortunately.

For x150 server is harder than usual, i am not saying that as a negative feedback,it is just a fact.

I logged in correct server, which hasn't fake players as far as i noticed, but it hasn't real players also.

6Nb9ZQ7.png

Good luck

5 hours ago, @Vice said:

Server is empty in any timezone and in any area, unfortunately.

For x150 server is harder than usual, i am not saying that as a negative feedback,it is just a fact.

I logged in correct server, which hasn't fake players as far as i noticed, but it hasn't real players also.

6Nb9ZQ7.png

Good luck

First time I hear that our X150 is too hard, players easily do sets and weapons in few days after start. As I already told before, you should look for easier x1000+ server.

About players, it is only your opinion. If you do not like, you can find any other server with "more" players online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've worked hard for 14 years to gather all the information for your preferred type of game server - we've put together your ideas, your suggestions, information and researches from different knowledge bases and we've made a lot of tests to make the project as good as you love it. Our goal is to create a masterpiece that everyone can enjoy. We are one of the best server and we will be forever. There are many things we did damn right in the past and we will do more in future! Because of that - you're going to see many things you have not seen before on any other servers!
Our team knows what you want and what we should do! You value quality and technical excellence? You need safety and exceptional security? You seek true adventures, unique game world, exquisite and eventful game?
It means you are in right place! Welcome to L2Blaze, only here you will find and enjoy real game!

X150 WARFIRE INTERLUDE SPRING SEASON 2023 MARCH 11th!

Opening time: 13:00 UTC+2

Automatic registration on game login window, unnecessary to register in website!

Do you want stability? Lagless and bugless game? Instant support? Daily PVP? Long-Term playing?
You are in the right place, time to start!

How to connect STEP BY STEP:
1. Install clear Lineage2 Interlude client
2. Download our patch, delete old system folder and add our
3. Delete, turn off anti virus or add our system folder to anti virus exceptions
4. Run l2.exe from Lineage2/system
5. Enter data on login window and enjoy the game!

* You have to remove, turn off or use exceptions of antivirus because of our security protection. It is not a virus.
* If you have connection issues with Windows 8 or 10, press right mouse button on l2.exe icon, press Properties, choose compatibility and unmark compatibility mode.

Hearts of War EVENT!
Collect War Hearts from Hot Springs monsters: Yeti, Buffalo, Antelope, Bandersnatch, Atroxspawn, Flava, Nepenthes, Grendel (3%), Atrox with (6%) and Heart Breaker Boss in Hot Springs Stage 2! You can trade it, sell it or spend in shop!
Raid Boss Heart Breaker spawn every 4 hours (+4 hours random)

Custom Raid Boss drop list:
- Raid Boss Horus, Ember and Brakki, Nakondas: 1 VIP COIN (25%) | Korim (70%).

- Raid Boss Apepi, Shacram, Atraiban, Korim: 1 BEWS (10%).

- Raid Boss Glaki, Olkuth: 1-2 BEAS (40%).

- Raid Boss Golkonda, Galaxia: 1-3 BEAS (60%).

- Raid Boss Shyeed: 1-3 BEWS (30%) | 1-7 BEAS (40%) | 1-5 TOP LS 76 (50%).

- Raid Boss Shuriel: 1-7 TOP LS 76 (50%) | 1-4 BEAS (60%).

- Raid Boss Ashakiel: 1-2 BEWS (30%) | 1-7 TOP LS 76 (50%) | 1-4 BEAS (75%).

- Raid Boss Antharas Priest Cloe: 1-3 BEWS (30%) | 1-7 TOP LS 76 (70%).
------------------------------------------------
- Hestia: Demon Splinters / Forgotten Blande (30%).

- Ember: Arcana Mace / Draconic Bow (30%).

- Galaxia: Angel Slayer / Heaven's Divider (30%)

Take your friends, clan, alliance, enemys, sharp your sword, clean your armors and meet your destiny at 2023 MARCH 11th!

http://WWW.L2BLAZE.NET