Hello, im working years on Freya and C4 chronicles but yesterday i got aCis and before i even try do any imple on it or waste my time, i want ask people who already used it and the owner

whats the main problem of acis? 

don't tell me "customs" i don't give a fuck about customs, i hate "projects" that are not 100% retail and they have customs, i want take clean pack and add any custom i want even event engine.

one of the things i saw so far is that is a bit customized than the l2j i used to, i mean even the fact that it has no voicecommandhandlers. sure i already added the proper code in handler SayAll.java 

if (x.startwith".") bla bla and i added the voicecommands back but it was kinda weird to me to see no voice command handlers :))

But what would keep someone back to use acis?

Skills?Quests?

Well, for Interlude aCis is the only option I think. Havent touched new revs(already waiting for customer status), but now using free 340rev for open beta and it works like charm. 0 crashes, 0 errors, everything is working fine.

Skills works like it should, people tested it, almost 0 complaints. Buffs, debuffs, stun, stabs, bluffs and so on.. (few skills bugged, but its 340 problems I think).
I'm not very experienced, but I would recommend aCis for anyone, clean and stable project, with good community.

Edited by djterixx

15 missing quests, and few importants GBs (frintezza, zaken). Those will be added after L2OFF SpawnManager implementation. Both bosses scripts have been adapted since years, still, I wait SpawnManager.

Otherwise, there is less and less points about using anything else than aCis. That was maybe true 2y ago, when I decided to rework every single script (and so jython and all quests have been dropped), but the work is almost done. There is no stability issue at the time I'm speaking (at least for L2OvC, which holded something like 350 unique players, 500+ overall).

There are issues though, but that's true for any pack existing so far (even "professionnal" ones).

Voicedcommandhandler can be added in 2 different, more classical approaches :

- usercommand implementation

- NPC implementation (was the case for wedding system cleanup)

That's why it has been dropped.

Quests are added from time to time, by series of 2-3, while skills are already workbenched as the next big rework after SpawnManager implementation (skills already parsed, and a core engine already exists on private workbench).

The last cycle (350-359) fixed a lot of stability issues (notably the annoying stackoverflow plaguing movement since rev 238) and the focus was to decrease Bug report section reports, rather than optimize/cleanup (even if in this point, we did a lot too).

The incoming cycle will be about SpawnManager implementation, notably fixing 7s seal drops (retail is supposed to use 4 different spawnlist, L2J uses only one ; we parsed L2OFF spawns in a specific 7s timer, so we got only a single spawnlist, and a bad one ; even knowing that, I won't edit it until SpawnManager is out). The idea is to edit all hardcoded spawns : 4sep, castles initial spawns, events,... All will be controlled by territories.

You can also follow xxdem idea than basic gameplay from player PoV won't change from one pack to another, and use any random L2J IL pack.

I will let users say bad or good things. ;p

PS : I work by steps, I generally don't retouch to something until enough reports have been found. If a rework is in workbench, I also don't care about reports. Big reworks actually will be SpawnManager, skills, and items. All those workbenches are already under developement, in different % steps.

Edited by Tryskell

My own server is based acis latest but we have work a lot of this quests ai's grand bosses...im missing only quest 505 and its hard to find it :P a lot of work can be with acis a perfect pack..im trusted acis developers and they are give help with a lot of questions...there is someone to answer...

L2AEPvP still uses the ancient < 80 rev of aCis, and its going great. Heavily reworked ofc, most of the engines are custom and others are dropped since its custom gameplay

Well afc when you make something you put a huge effort to rework it. Take ex L2j (cleary the best project cause everything is base on it)

the fact that aCis is so far the best interlude doesnt mean l2j is useless. They saved tryskell lots of time to translate packets and create the whole code structure

still l2j without rework is like Piece of shit :D

But yea i see acis as only option.

Edited by AccessDenied

15 missing quests, and few importants GBs (frintezza, zaken). Those will be added after L2OFF SpawnManager implementation. Both bosses scripts have been adapted since years, still, I wait SpawnManager.

Otherwise, there is less and less points about using anything else than aCis. That was maybe true 2y ago, when I decided to rework every single script (and so jython and all quests have been dropped), but the work is almost done. There is no stability issue at the time I'm speaking (at least for L2OvC, which holded something like 350 unique players, 500+ overall).

There are issues though, but that's true for any pack existing so far (even "professionnal" ones).

Voicedcommandhandler can be added in 2 different, more classical approaches :

- usercommand implementation

- NPC implementation (was the case for wedding system cleanup)

That's why it has been dropped.

Quests are added from time to time, by series of 2-3, while skills are already workbenched as the next big rework after SpawnManager implementation (skills already parsed, and a core engine already exists on private workbench).

The last cycle (350-359) fixed a lot of stability issues (notably the annoying stackoverflow plaguing movement since rev 238) and the focus was to decrease Bug report section reports, rather than optimize/cleanup (even if in this point, we did a lot too).

The incoming cycle will be about SpawnManager implementation, notably fixing 7s seal drops (retail is supposed to use 4 different spawnlist, L2J uses only one ; we parsed L2OFF spawns in a specific 7s timer, so we got only a single spawnlist, and a bad one ; even knowing that, I won't edit it until SpawnManager is out). The idea is to edit all hardcoded spawns : 4sep, castles initial spawns, events,... All will be controlled by territories.

You can also follow xxdem idea than basic gameplay from player PoV won't change from one pack to another, and use any random L2J IL pack.

I will let users say bad or good things. ;p

PS : I work by steps, I generally don't retouch to something until enough reports have been found. If a rework is in workbench, I also don't care about reports. Big reworks actually will be SpawnManager, skills, and items. All those workbenches are already under developement, in different % steps.

Well i find VC useful somehow even tho the handler is overrided in any npc so i re-added it but so far congrats for your pack. 

i just wish u had it less "customized" cause i love to rework on retail things but i see u pretty much touched everything even 

announcements xD

Well i find VC useful somehow even tho the handler is overrided in any npc so i re-added it but so far congrats for your pack. 

i just wish u had it less "customized" cause i love to rework on retail things but i see u pretty much touched everything even 

announcements xD

aCis is less customized than L2J itself (far lesser configs), so I don't get your point... If by custom you mean edited, than you should know I don't edit things if it doesn't need an edit.

My point about customs is, the time you use adding or fixing custom is time you could use to fix retail. And retail behavior needs shitload amount of time. So I don't busy about customs.

I reworked aCis to be more stable, less exploitable, easier to read (comments, javadoc, writting style), and generate easy to use and reusable content.

And yes, I edited almost everything, from Duel (rework from zero), to CW, to partymatching, to Announcements, to AI systems, to buylist, to multisell,... Reworked, verified and tested 380 scripts. Added a new geoengine, with its own format (L2D). Whatever can say ppl about aCis, I and my community do what few people did.

I should compile added/removed/edited lines over the last 5y, that should be funny.

Anyway, use whatever you want, and you can see latest aCis on L2OvC (which I use as internal test server for experimental things, due to the decent population).

Edited by Tryskell

aCis is less customized than L2J itself (far lesser configs), so I don't get your point... If by custom you mean edited, than you should know I don't edit things if it doesn't need an edit.

My point about customs is, the time you use adding or fixing custom is time you could use to fix retail. And retail behavior needs shitload amount of time. So I don't busy about customs.

I reworked aCis to be more stable, less exploitable, easier to read (comments, javadoc, writting style), and generate easy to use and reusable content.

And yes, I edited almost everything, from Duel (rework from zero), to CW, to partymatching, to Announcements, to AI systems, to buylist, to multisell,... Reworked, verified and tested 380 scripts. Added a new geoengine, with its own format (L2D). Whatever can say ppl about aCis, I and my community do what few people did.

I should compile added/removed/edited lines over the last 5y, that should be funny.

Anyway, use whatever you want, and you can see latest aCis on L2OvC (which I use as internal test server for experimental things, due to the decent population).

well congrats then )

well congrats then )

It's a community work, and there is a lot to do, even after 5y of fixes and edit. I think the biggest problems would be solved in around 30-50 revs, if I successfully follow the idea one big rework / cycle. Once SpawnManager, skills and items are reparsed/fixed, and scripts ended, then the leftover is just bonus.

i find that the bug with stutter stepping still occurs with geodata but not as often as before

stutter stepping ? If you mean on target approach during skill casting then it got nothing related to geoengine, and the problem and fix are already known.