How Can We Protect From L2Phx?

thepsolartek

Question

hi guys as the title say how can someone protect his server from l2phx? i cant find a java code :S

The exact same way than you can block a bruteforce with a java code.

but how ? and where i can find this code?

You simply can't without client edit. My previous answer was a joke, but you took it seriously.

There is nothing magical, writing isUnicorn = true; won't make a horse becomes a unicorn.

Edited by Tryskell

i will make it but i need a little help

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

You can do nothing against l2phx simply because it acts the same way the client does. You can't detect if the packets have been sent by the client or by l2phx.

There are some third-party protections, which are useless if you ask me, but you can try. :lol

phx is harmless

well if u know a server l2java, it was pretty popular a while ago, with php u could augment your weapons without blacksmith mammon near, even if ur farming or in tvt event, additionally with phx u would get active/passive/chance like 1 in 5 ls instead of like 1 in 50 :D and im pretty sure it isnt an only server like that, just an example

well if u know a server l2java, it was pretty popular a while ago, with php u could augment your weapons without blacksmith mammon near, even if ur farming or in tvt event, additionally with phx u would get active/passive/chance like 1 in 5 ls instead of like 1 in 50 :D and im pretty sure it isnt an only server like that, just an example

higher chance fr better aug with phx? in your dreams

I thought all people who think that phx is a god's gift to mere mortals are extinct

Edited by Szakalaka