djvogans

hahahahahahaja

Trully intelligent comment. I'm really impressed. I mean who just wakes up in the morning, put on pants, brushes teeth, gets to work, gets back home, turns on computer and vomits this nonsense without any attempt of being relevant to anything.

I think the biggest problem with L2Mid will be getting opened in a first place. I mean, don't you need to exceed intelligence of average monkey to do such things?

Trully intelligent comment. I'm really impressed. I mean who just wakes up in the morning, put on pants, brushes teeth, gets to work, gets back home, turns on computer and vomits this nonsense without any attempt of being relevant to anything.

I think the biggest problem with L2Mid will be getting opened in a first place. I mean, don't you need to exceed intelligence of average monkey to do such things?

seems like noone care

gg wp l2mid best 

seems like noone care

gg wp l2mid best

Even if L2Mid was the last server in the world it still wouldn't be the best one. It's actually so horrible that if there was a competition for the worst server in the world it would came in second because it's just too bad to actually win anything.

True storki

Dear community,

We're opening another event today!

Create a promotional video for our server and be one of the winners.

Key words: Lineage2Dex.com, Nanna x75, Midrate Craft-server.

There will be just one single winner for this event, the prize is 30 Euro for the best promotional video.

L2Dex staff members will judge which video is classified as the best video and we will announce the who is the lucky winner.

Even if L2Mid was the last server in the world it still wouldn't be the best one. It's actually so horrible that if there was a competition for the worst server in the world it would came in second because it's just too bad to actually win anything.

True storki

ya true it wont be, bcs its actualy best one serber ever. 

50 online gg wp 

Bruh do you even count? It's obviously max 2 people in picture. Also since there're 100 people near Priest of a Down it means only 5 people in entire server including NPC. Get your numbers right.

Bruh do you even count? It's obviously max 2 people in picture. Also since there're 100 people near Priest of a Down it means only 5 people in entire server including NPC. Get your numbers right.

np 60 online at prime time with dual boxs

dead serber 

you have decent online, but why do you use fake online numbers on site? 4k online on peaks means u cant farm anywhere because of the crowds...

Game is played inside not on site. :)