Joke Private Servers

Request To All Moderators

You must create a sticky post or edit the rules at the advertising private servers section.

For the shake of this game and for this forum do something of these following things

• When you advertise your server you must confirm that you dont host it in your house (only in a company).

~I  think its something written there that your not allowed to advertise your server if your host is your home.

But because i can right down 25 servers that their hosted at home something is not working with these rules, or better with the ones that represent them.

• I think that the idea in order to advertise your server you must pay in the forum like a single euro even with this, kids cant adv their servers.

• Add another section that says Joke Servers where you can post freely your joke server. But in the original one keep only the good ones.

• I know many ppl that are willing to trash all the joke servers . Cause its a matter of respect to this game and to all these memories.

Request To All Players

• There are 5 servers per day with all these Grand Openings but after this Grand 5euro Opening comes the Grand Closing.

BRAINDEAD PEOPLE WHY YOU DO THIS?

JUST STOP.

UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE FACT IF YOU DONT DO SOMETHING SERIOUSLY U WILL FAIL.

IF YOUR WILLING TO PAY 600EURO AND OPEN SOMETHING GOOD AND THE COMMUNITY PROVES THAT YOUR SERVER IS GOOD DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE 5 SERVERS THAT ARE GOOD EVEN IF THEY HAVE THE SAME THINGS.

BUT JUST DONT DO THE OPPOSITE.

• Everyone can trashtalk to all these joke servers but the hate is not a solution

•  Im not saying that it is a bad thing to open a server but just dont even try to advertise it here atleast.You wont get money with that effort.

• Knowledge is free 

PS : I dont care if somethnig like that has been written before didnt checked it cause since the things are like that obviously nothnig happened.If its against the rules delete it.
PS1 : Im optimistic and i think we can change this situation together.

WE MUST ALL HELP TO CHANGE THIS

Edited by IpotoniC

Totally agree. Even if I am a server owner and some of these kids always throw with shit in every project, i am sick to see that ALL those kids put their hands on some ready packs, build a free website, keep 10-20 euro for a trash VPS and open a "Best lineage server".

I am asked by owners wich are on this l2 "business" for years, and they still ask me how to edit a skill, how to add a zone, how to remove a button from html... 

Right, if you are damn noob, atleast hire a professional team and start do something.

I just got it, it doesn't worth to be serious...Why to be serious and to make a nice project, when some tards reopen every day and split your community in pieces?

Why to keep normal donates for a long therm server, when i can be a jerk and put all shits on donators and my pocket will get full?

I was once on that stage, but that was like 6 years back.... The servers i see now, are much more worse than they were 6 years ago... No improvement, no investment, nothing to call it a 2016 l2 server.

Only the client work that my server got, worth alot of money... Only the time wasted worth alot of money... Not to say the rest of investments.

Than it comes some pro owners, drop some trash customs and VOILAAA...a new server, all go to try it :)

Anyway, nothing will change and not only this, but it will get worse!

I will add some too..all the players goes in those ready shared files and playing for 10 days before Close...there is a lot of servers with full work and money and none want to play...i suggest to clean the server previews....if there is no working website...my opinion.

whatever you do it will be totally pointless , community since 2010 has changed and dropped a lot! In every low/mid/pvp java/off server i see exactly the same people same clans/cps. People trying to find occasions only to leave and say how bad server is , instead of finding occasions to stay and help the project . If you see any server with more than 500 online trust me either it is corrupted either almost every clan is paid or even both. In Russian market you can not get "good" and active clans without paying/corrupting them . Anyway the point is that the community has been fucked up so posts like this or the " no good server nowdays " "omg what happened to l2" "every admin opens for money " and some other stupid posts are just a poop nothing else.

N1ghty your server is a serious project you got some unique things  there, witch i know they required  a lot of time to make these masterpieces (not ironic).

But to all the other servers their unique things are shared shit files.

We cant change that, i agree to share the things that u wanna share, knowledge is free. But no1 can change that.

The part that can be changed is at this forum,the advertisment thing.

If your not able to advertise your server atleast here w/o payed banners no1 will ever  see ur Grand fucking Opening .

This way comminuty wont split and try all the fucking crap server that exist today and then they come back to yours with this negative behavior and talk shit to your serious one... (story goes on)

Thats why im requesting from the admin and the mods to do something about it.

Iv already suggested some ways but we can all find more ways , better ones..

I cant do it myshelf cause im noone here.

Thats why im counting on you guys lets unite and do something about it.

It can be changed once and for all its not to late.They all need an awakening.

whatever you do it will be totally pointless , community since 2010 has changed and dropped a lot! In every low/mid/pvp java/off server i see exactly the same people same clans/cps. People trying to find occasions only to leave and say how bad server is , instead of finding occasions to stay and help the project . If you see any server with more than 500 online trust me either it is corrupted either almost every clan is paid or even both. In Russian market you can not get "good" and active clans without paying/corrupting them . Anyway the point is that the community has been fucked up so posts like this or the " no good server nowdays " "omg what happened to l2" "every admin opens for money " and some other stupid posts are just a poop nothing else.

its not pointless just delete every fucking joke server read my suggestions. suggest more they will have an outcome

the only thing thats pointless is to keep continueing this shit story... the one that we dont have the power to change that open your fucking mind ppl

edit: i came like 2months ago again to my beloved game and i havent a clue about it.

plus when i came here i thought that ppl here was actually something with gratitude and some brain

but now i find out that from these 10 ppl that know a fcuking somethning about developing only 2 are open minded the others only got knowledge but theyr assholes, never saw a serious action from then.

so its sad im trying to do the first step there are 3-5-10 ppl that i know they will understand it so i wont stop 

Edited by IpotoniC

its not pointless just delete every fucking joke server read my suggestions. suggest more they will have an outcome

the only thing thats pointless is to keep continueing this shit story... the one that we dont have the power to change that open your fucking mind ppl

players will not change just put it in your mind

I cant do it myshelf cause im noone here.

Thats why im counting on you guys lets unite and do something about it.

You're not noone here dude..

One forum is not about Mods/Admins but community of members..

The most things in this forum (and the another forums) has changed from members. 

The team is noone, without members.

I want to agree with your suggestion, but I do not think maxtor will give a shit about it.. This idea do not bring money, so..

Nothing has changed in the last 2 years.. Nothing and now.. 

Sorry for my poor english..

Edited by 'Baggos'

Every noob admin thinks that his server is unique, all the way. There is no cure for brain damaged wannabe admins.

Trust me, such actions won't happen.

I do not think maxtor will give a shit about it..

Edited by SweeTs

You're not noone here dude..

One forum is not about Mods/Admins but community of members..

The most things in this forum (and the another forums) has changed from members. 

The team is noone, without members.

I want to agree with your suggestion, but I do not think maxtor will give a shit about it.. This idea do not bring money, so..

Nothing has changed in the last 2 years.. Nothing and now.. 

Sorry for my poor english..

Every noob admin thinks that his server is unique, all the way. There is no cure for brain damaged wannabe admins.

Trust me, such actions won't happen.

Baggo and Sweets your the 2 of the 3 guys that earned my respect from the first time.

If its all about the money, i know it is , consider the way to make a private server section that u can adv your server with like 5euro but this section will called the 'serious private servers' ,

Dont get me wrong i know it wont change much but it will be the first step ,now we can build on that.

The other section would be free to post but it will called  ' joke private servers' .

Now every member will choose to see the grand openings from the serius or the joke ones . choice is obviously ... u must judge your shelf for that. if ur serious player or a joke .

and like at the joke servers you can dump like 1 time per 2 days somethnig like non recomended.I can thing billion ways to build it.

Im saying again 5euro wont be the difference.

We got some openminded ppl here that can come back with something better.

Agree with the fact that there is not cure for closed braindead fucking ppl (i stopped using the work animals cause animals are better in everyway )

But we can just close their ways to share theyr stupidity to the rest of the world.

Edited by IpotoniC

Leave the joke word. Premium servers section sounds way better and dont offend 'unique' servers by 'joke' :p

That could actually replace sticky topics.

Edited by SweeTs

Totally agree. Even if I am a server owner and some of these kids always throw with shit in every project, i am sick to see that ALL those kids put their hands on some ready packs, build a free website, keep 10-20 euro for a trash VPS and open a "Best lineage server".

I am asked by owners wich are on this l2 "business" for years, and they still ask me how to edit a skill, how to add a zone, how to remove a button from html... 

Right, if you are damn noob, atleast hire a professional team and start do something.

I just got it, it doesn't worth to be serious...Why to be serious and to make a nice project, when some tards reopen every day and split your community in pieces?

Why to keep normal donates for a long therm server, when i can be a jerk and put all shits on donators and my pocket will get full?

I was once on that stage, but that was like 6 years back.... The servers i see now, are much more worse than they were 6 years ago... No improvement, no investment, nothing to call it a 2016 l2 server.

Only the client work that my server got, worth alot of money... Only the time wasted worth alot of money... Not to say the rest of investments.

Than it comes some pro owners, drop some trash customs and VOILAAA...a new server, all go to try it :)

Anyway, nothing will change and not only this, but it will get worse!

gotta admit i do pretty good

also please refer to my comic (2006-present day)

QkPYHp8.png

Leave the joke word. Premium servers section sounds way better and dont offend 'unique' servers by 'joke' :P

That could actually replace sticky topics.

Ye premium servers section is better .

But the joke ones offend the game it shelf , is it bad to call them like that? i mean they dont respect  this game nor the community they just open a shared server 

from their house.Like come on Just delete these kind of posts...

I know its not right to judge if u didnt had tested something but this has no power to these kind of servers.

If word joke is bad then think about

non recomended and the premium ones.

Non recomened free to post w/o dump. or dump 1 time per 3 days.

Premium pay to post with dump.

That means more money to the forum ( if thats the case to do something that will matter ) plus not splited community (witch thats the point).

Dont let it pass just like that. Come on ppl

Edited by IpotoniC