if you restrict shitty servers than you would get like 1 server a month

nobody wants to sit there and check everybody's host ip

joke server section = junkyard

l2 suck

even decent serber is now for 2-3 weeks,

l2 dead

l2 dead

If the players of 2016 call the game "serBer", then yes.. L2 will be more dead..

Leave the joke word. Premium servers section sounds way better and dont offend 'unique' servers by 'joke' :P

That could actually replace sticky topics.

That's a great idea. It's not about money 5,10 euro it's not that much, but as IpotoniC says only serious server owners will do this, kids which opens with a free shared pack from 2k10 with a rename and a free shared website won't do this for sure and we won't join these servers as well, so this will be something good for the begin in order to see something interesting.

Still there will be some trash servers for sure, but at least this will increase the serious servers count than the trash servers.

if you made people pay the private server forum would literally have 0 posts

if you restrict shitty servers than you would get like 1 server a month

nobody wants to sit there and check everybody's host ip

joke server section = junkyard

l2 suck

Your brain is so closed that u dont even understood what wer saying here.

Read,understand,reply.

You just caught the money thing witch is the 1% of the point .

And yes i want to see 1 server per month not 5 servers per day. Got it?

plus: le memer i dont consider you as mod who would do a move.In fact you shouldnt be one cause of your attitude but i dont care so dont reply to this .

l2 dead

Decent server last only 2-3 weeks cause of the fact that 2656542121655456 others are opening inside these 2-3 weeks. What the fuck ur expecting?

Edited by IpotoniC

On the one hand,decent server last for 2 weeks just because admins have no idea how to create a decent/balanced server or just for money open/close.

On the other hand l2 community,most of it thats what left,is retarded and they make stupid suggestions for their own profit/leaving after 2 weeks for a new server...

Noone is there to flame those people when the same people over and over again log/join a server just for fraps with low gear (s grades e.g) and when they totaly lose it on items (bosses) they quit .

Its fact that same clans ask for free items or they will leave/if they cant bot they will leave etc...

L2 lasted for too long...

I wish i could find the chance to talk with those who pay over and over again in the same server which wiped 5-10 times.Braindmg op

Edited by bravetobe

Decent server last only 2-3 weeks cause of the fact that 2656542121655456 others are opening inside these 2-3 weeks. What the fuck ur expecting?

ok  u talk with boter,

i log bots for 3 days, i make at fuck mid rate full equip after 3 fuck days of serber

after i just can wait till olly open and got bored, so whats that point still play this game? xd 

big serbers = full of bots, small serbers = dead 

l2 is destroyed by bots, there is no protection what can stop it, so ppl who play w/o bots crying about its  serber full of bots, if ppl playing with bots they selling adena / get bored fast

Edited by AchYle

l2 is destroyed by bots, there is no protection what can stop it, so ppl who play w/o bots crying about its  serber full of bots, if ppl playing with bots they selling adena / get bored fast

There is, acbp !

Server with bot protection, ppl like achylbot will not play on it. So, your online would drastically decrease. Sad, but true.

Edited by SweeTs

ok  u talk with boter,

i log bots for 3 days, i make at fuck mid rate full equip after 3 fuck days of serber

after i just can wait till olly open and got bored, so whats that point still play this game? xd 

big serbers = full of bots, small serbers = dead 

Just dont post again here

I can come up with 1 billion ways to not let you ruin my server with your crap bots.Here im talking about serious servers and not the joke ones .You have never played on a serious one as i can see.

Thats all i can say to your irelevant reply period FFS.

There is, acbp !

Server with bot protection, ppl like achylbot will not play on it. So, your online would drastically decrease. Sad, but true.

As we said if we make a premium server section and a trash one ppl like him would play on the trash ones...No offence

So SweeTs u believe that we can do this change?

If yes, you must talk with global mods and eventually with the admin

With just talking here we wont accomplish something.

Edited by IpotoniC

On the one hand,decent server last for 2 weeks just because admins have no idea how to create a decent/balanced server or just for money open/close.

On the other hand l2 community,most of it thats what left,is retarded and they make stupid suggestions for their own profit/leaving after 2 weeks for a new server...

Noone is there to flame those people when the same people over and over again log/join a server just for fraps with low gear (s grades e.g) and when they totaly lose it on items (bosses) they quit .

Its fact that same clans ask for free items or they will leave/if they cant bot they will leave etc...

L2 lasted for too long...

I wish i could find the chance to talk with those who pay over and over again in the same server which wiped 5-10 times.Braindmg op

Learn what the word decent means cause you cant write: decent and admins w/o idea in the same sentence.

As you said this retarded community which is us , wasnt getting bombed 24/7 from new junk trash crap joke bad servers and stayed in 1-2-3 serious ones , wouldnt leave after a week for a new server

Cause guess what? There wouldnt be one . Only in the Junkyard so the joke players can go instantly there .

All the other things you said are irelevant

And l2 lasted for too long , if thats your opinion you can close the page and dont consider helping to make a change.

Thats all a fucking excuse that you have , everywhere excuses 

Edited by IpotoniC

Learn what the word decent means cause you cant write: decent and admins w/o idea in the same sentence.

As you said this retarded community witch is us , wasnt getting bombed 24/7 from new junk trash crap joke bad servers and stayed in 1-2-3 serious ones , wouldnt leave after a week for a new server

cause guess what? There wouldnt be one . Only in the Junkyard so the joke players can go instantly there .

All the other things you said are irelevant

And l2 lasted for too long , if thats your opinion you can close the page and dont consider helping to make a change.

Thats all a fucking excuse that you have , everywhere excuses 

ok w/e u say xd

Learn to read.... "On the one hand,decent server last for 2 weeks just because admins have no idea ....."

Except if u think that 2 weeks its too much... But its fact tho.Packs with bugs/unskilled admins(The combination) ... Their servers are "playable" for half of the classes.Thats why its not "balanced" for the rest of the people who want to play something else.A decent server will just end up being archers vs mages.

Ur post has 0 arguments anyway i wont argue more... Git gut

Edited by bravetobe

Just dont post again here

I can come up with 1 billion ways to not let you ruin my server with your crap bots.Here im talking about serious servers and not the joke ones .You have never played on a serious one as i can see.

Thats all i can say to your irelevant reply period FFS.

since im not interlude playa,

i know all h5 servers, rpg club = big one server = full of bots and noone care

averia = big server = full of bots and noone care

tales = full of bots, comunity crying about it but still its most popular eu mid rate

retail = full of bots, just innova trying keep no bots, thats reason why they lost so mucho ppl,

classic ru = full of bots, eu classic = dead  bcs gm banning boters

if u ban boters, u will lost 80% l2 comunity, that 20% ppl still think at 2k16 is good play l2 w/o bots

so pls, bots destroying l2 not admins

Edited by AchYle