interlude [L2Off] L2Osiris

L2Osiris

I was like i'm going to join Osiris again DUDE !! but it seems you're just liar. I've played on Osiris and I'm polish AND I also remember polish talking admins :y u no?:  :y u no?:

I was like i'm going to join Osiris again DUDE !! but it seems you're just liar. I've played on Osiris and I'm polish AND I also remember polish talking admins :y u no?:  :y u no?:

Well,names happens to be stolen,but seems decent as a gameplay server.Anyway we must wait and see if this worths.

Well,names happens to be stolen,but seems decent as a gameplay server.Anyway we must wait and see if this worths.

You're just flaming once you don't receive GM. You are that guy Ghostbuster that bumps all topics, just to make some post numbers, begging for GM, being nice and once you get kicked you start to flame. This server is not the original Osiris, some smart people will recognize this. The Head GM Fellwind was from Poland, Exposer was not from Poland, I know exactly where he lived and I can assure you that this "L2osiris" guy is not the real one, read my previously posts and you will see. One of the essential thing is Fellwind or Exposer were not that emo-rage-qq kids, they would never react like this guy, he don't know me and I am sure he is just a fail player that want to mess up with a project like Osiris.

As a conclusion, if you want to play go ahead, but do not encourage people to play it just because you applied for a GM possition. I am sure that on 29 or the day when they open it, you'll start flame as hell, it's your type.

You're just flaming once you don't receive GM. You are that guy Ghostbuster that bumps all topics, just to make some post numbers, begging for GM, being nice and once you get kicked you start to flame. This server is not the original Osiris, some smart people will recognize this. The Head GM Fellwind was from Poland, Exposer was not from Poland, I know exactly where he lived and I can assure you that this "L2osiris" guy is not the real one, read my previously posts and you will see. One of the essential thing is Fellwind or Exposer were not that emo-rage-qq kids, they would never react like this guy, he don't know me and I am sure he is just a fail player that want to mess up with a project like Osiris.

As a conclusion, if you want to play go ahead, but do not encourage people to play it just because you applied for a GM possition. I am sure that on 29 or the day when they open it, you'll start flame as hell, it's your type.

Yeah sure i am gm in every server that exist on the planet.Idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

Something tell me that server will fail.

Are you psychic? Any bet for the saturday?

Good luck with your server dude..
Old Osiris or not, now we are in 2016. 
So, have a nice start!

• 2 weeks later...

you remember very good cuz i was the owner of l2osiris long time ago and i'm from Poland  , last time server was closed cuz like @l2osiris guy said there was one gm who steal money from MY paypal and start droping the items in giran +5555 where the enchant rate was 33% to keep server balanced !  (80% online left )  also i find out that he was selling epic jew to some guys  with out telling anybody ... so it was no point for me to still run the server , i'm not goin to prove any think cuz basically i dont really care , just wanted to say that if you want to make l2osiris you should go with exactly the same features other wise its just a name ...

anywayz i might join the l2osiris just to see how it goes but only when the features will be the same x] 

Ps2. It would be nice if the biggest clan from those times would join this server again and i mean Clan : TOR  CL: Hottube and Clan : Power Of poland  CL: Misiekk  AKA  alliance : PRESTIGE vs all ( i remember those guys very well ;D ) 

Ps3. Be aware that donation system is working before start day , it might be just server to take your money and run away or it might be good server with bad start x] 

Edited by NoName1

Put a bullet on your head mate. Go and backstab yourself because you are just a shitty talker, a lier with no proofs, your english is lame as your family which basically made a huge mistake when they borned you, "Cuz" you suck very well from what I can see, I bring you a friend of mine a polish person you talk with him and if you speak 3 words correct in polish I will remove this post from here.

Stop being so fucking retarded, you argue with yourself, and you a very stupid, why? Because you as a "polish"dick (pretending to be Fellwind) you have no clue actually who was the server founder and administrator so you as a "administrator/ server owner" from POLAND which is false (the founder was not from Poland) you quit your "own" project which I repeat wasn't yours, just because someone from staff (Give a name please) scammed your paypal account and took all donations (lies) you know nothing about osiris, more than that you pretend to not care about this project but in fact you offer him tips how to make "your features".

I tell you something dickhead, if someone tries to build a project that I own it or I owned it in the past I won't be so friendly and I won't give advices to him how to do it, because he is stealing my work, and probably my donations and so on. But you're too stupid to realise this because stupid people have no brain. Also you don't even spell correct the clan leader name was Hottubie not Hottube but you probably confuse it with Redtube however you are retarded and I honestly don't know why I lose my time telling you this.

Stop with this bullshit because you already embarras yourself, if you would read carefully you would notice that I said several times that I know the real owner and also fellwind and just fellwind was polish. So shoot yourself please, but do it now.

Regards,

Blackhive

Put a bullet on your head mate. Go and backstab yourself because you are just a shitty talker, a lier with no proofs, your english is lame as your family which basically made a huge mistake when they borned you, "Cuz" you suck very well from what I can see, I bring you a friend of mine a polish person you talk with him and if you speak 3 words correct in polish I will remove this post from here.

Stop being so fucking retarded, you argue with yourself, and you a very stupid, why? Because you as a "polish"dick (pretending to be Fellwind) you have no clue actually who was the server founder and administrator so you as a "administrator/ server owner" from POLAND which is false (the founder was not from Poland) you quit your "own" project which I repeat wasn't yours, just because someone from staff (Give a name please) scammed your paypal account and took all donations (lies) you know nothing about osiris, more than that you pretend to not care about this project but in fact you offer him tips how to make "your features".

I tell you something dickhead, if someone tries to build a project that I own it or I owned it in the past I won't be so friendly and I won't give advices to him how to do it, because he is stealing my work, and probably my donations and so on. But you're too stupid to realise this because stupid people have no brain. Also you don't even spell correct the clan leader name was Hottubie not Hottube but you probably confuse it with Redtube however you are retarded and I honestly don't know why I lose my time telling you this.

Stop with this bullshit because you already embarras yourself, if you would read carefully you would notice that I said several times that I know the real owner and also fellwind and just fellwind was polish. So shoot yourself please, but do it now.

Regards,

Blackhive

ok bollox so when you wanna speak with me ? do you have any teamspeak ?  

thats why im not goin to proof anything here x] CUZ of the kids like you , you knows better where i'm from , probably you know also that im from small city called Ketrzyn in Warmia i Mazury just beside airport szymanow (was created in 2016 just few weeks ago ) also im waiting for you post to be deleted because im Polish and as  i said i can speak with your friend anytime you want , i can also show him files and the website and also NAME of "whoisit" who was the owner of the domain , anywayz i'm not going to speak a fluent English here because there is no point to lose my time on it as far i consider im speaking with 4 languages and English its not my mine first language but only retarded carrots like you can swear someone and their family about some words WHERE OTHER PEOPLE USE IN THEIR COUNTRY  but what do u know if you can only speak 1 language hahaha  and when someone is speaking your language you have problem ... because you are TOO stupid to learn any other languages 

You're just a stupid kid and I just wish you good luck with your fail server. Who's smart enough will realise that this shit that you create here is nothing else than a silly joke. You call me a kid, but in fact I can be your father my dear friend, I have no clue about your age but surely it's above 14. Look at the way you're writting, chatting, acting, your words says everything about you. What did I understand from your english is nothing, same as you, nothing.

Enjoy your 15 players "anywayZ"

Regards,

You're just a stupid kid and I just wish you good luck with your fail server. Who's smart enough will realise that this shit that you create here is nothing else than a silly joke. You call me a kid, but in fact I can be your father my dear friend, I have no clue about your age but surely it's above 14. Look at the way you're writting, chatting, acting, your words says everything about you. What did I understand from your english is nothing, same as you, nothing.

Enjoy your 15 players "anywayZ"

Regards,

ofc you could be my father hahaha you old prick :D hahahaha as i said you are too stupid to talk to you x] 

People join l2osiris x] ignore that kind of people they may destroy the community in that server ;)

I would like to join, but I'm not sure about the staff.

I mean you act not like a professional.

Serious admin will never say "hahah" "gtfo" "stfu" etc.

At least at the start we will see: java or l2off do you use.

Anyway, I would like to see the old clans, if it's not a fake posts.

Looks like someone needs money and uses an old l2 server name to get players.Well i myself realized you're not the real admin and i agree with Blackhive, serious admins will never act like you do.Also the things you say to try and get out of this mess you got into, is really pathetic :)

Some of us realized ur just a liar and nothing more, the rest you're going to be disappointed :)

GL with it anyway.But i hope not even 1 person donates.Because you don't deserve to get money for something that's not yours.

Edited by TehJustNoName