interlude [L2Off] L2 Cyan

l2cyan

if you are crying about me that i make money and etc that means that you make less money than me otherwise you wouldnt cry about me so much! i think you need to buy brain 

Edited by MrPro*

guys i cant understand u all. okey its mrpro project.. okey he made it. and WHAT? when you'r looking for a new srv you are looking for nice feautures for gameplay not seein the owner of the server.. so shut the fuck up and play it if u want.. if u dont get the fuck up lol!

haters everywhere just gfto from that topic if u have problems with that guy make it private and stop breaking others balls MrPro server or not we dont care stop destroying every servers topic 

LOL same features with juxar same pack...

i never post bad feedbacks, just i dont like kids like him try to scam people

and something else all those reps and feedbacks is all feeds from random friends, they should delete it all

poor kid

just read the features and you will see it is not the same , i have to be really famous to have so many vip members right ? before you said i made all of money and now you calling me poor ? be careful i will pay to maxtor so he ban you   :-beep- yeah:

LOL same features with juxar same pack...

i never post bad feedbacks, just i dont like kids like him try to scam people

and something else all those reps and feedbacks is all feeds from random friends, they should delete it all

poor kid

i dont know that guy so i dont care about him

we will see in grand opening if its L2Juxar l2mora features l2mora was using l2jacis files so until g.o just wait. u dont have to lose something until g.o date

i just wanna get 1 answer on this.. 

they inslut him alreay for ddos..

1 guy on his forum 

also admin of massacre he tell me on pettition

it is amazing that you really think this is my server axxaxaaxxaxaxa yes yes it is my please dont join  !

Don't try to be smart... 

W3nbzC.png

2LSHjL.png

tEDjXs.png

I don't see MrPRO at Members.. 

Productions from MrPRO 

really think this is my server axxaxaaxxaxaxa yes yes it is my please dont join 

Try harder to hide ur self.