interlude [L2Off] L2 Cyan

l2cyan

comon plz... with the first impresion i can see same features with moraitis pack (juxar)

all the same...

same text mrpro used to massarce topic venetis + gevorakoc corrupted etc same in server text everything

i just wondering you think ppl are stupids?

i can search more np, just i dont like those kinds of servers , i just joined in server massacre and i saw those text LOLS

i dont want to talk more just dont lie to the ppl

im sure 100% ppl with understand who is the real owner here

kids, nothing personal be serius just this

Lel, one more MrPro project and this time with moraitis? hahahaha damn you dude.

y i got many projects each second i open a new one, plus mwraiths is opening juxar 

y i got many projects each second i open a new one, plus mwraiths is opening juxar 

yeah and he can't open one more right?

and wtf L2OFF? hahahahah it's MrPro and moraitis server, every time says L2OFF and it's fcking L2J HAHAHAHAHHA

yeah and he can't open one more right?

and wtf L2OFF? hahahahah it's MrPro and moraitis server, every time says L2OFF and it's fcking L2J HAHAHAHAHHA

off and l2j became too mainstream i will make my own platform

off and l2j became too mainstream i will make my own platform

im sure you will ;)

btw that's why you were asking for the adrenaline script right?

you wanted to spam for the server? hahahahhaha damn you bro

p.s. i speak about this in case you lost your mind: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/198117-script-for-adrenaline-doesnt-work/

Who df cares who's the owner?

We just care about online time and player numbers to have fun for a while before it closes so we can jump to another server that will close as well.

Lols

But yeah we can confirm that the server is from Mr.Pro

Easy enough... He sells intro video services and this shows something...

xQTUTLU.png

Edited by Madheisen

Who df cares who's the owner?

We just care about online time and player numbers to have fun for a while before it closes so we can jump to another server that will close as well.

Lols

depends ;p if it was moraitis server for example then you know that it's not that good idea to join..

depends ;p if it was moraitis server for example then you know that it's not that good idea to join..

Yeah I know that but It's always a time killer while waiting to open my presents from the modafuking Santa Claus!

evil_santa-12506.jpg