interlude [L2Off] L2 Cyan

l2cyan

Are not enemies, those that make you join any server? I would join any server just because I want to fight against my well-know opponents, no matter the features, online numbers and so on. Unfortunately, many of the clans do not respect their enemies and break the pleasure for all, just to show that they are better.

What if clans registered?Many servers had forum with registered clans,that ofc means nothing,i know this server has potential but noone believes that will last.Every server dead on 1 week max.Hope that won't be same here,but thats the truth you all know.

I will agree with you and thank you for your feedback! After 2 weeks of our server we will do an update by adding some extra items which will be from Bosses and we hope this will make our community stay for much longer . In our server we will run every week Events so people won't get bored and much more things. All we need is the support from the community and nothing else, please don't forget to check our events which can help us a lot : http://forum.l2cyan.com/index.php?/forum/5-events/

Are not enemies, those that make you join any server? I would join any server just because I want to fight against my well-know opponents, no matter the features, online numbers and so on. Unfortunately, many of the clans do not respect their enemies and break the pleasure for all, just to show that they are better.

Exactly

I will agree with you and thank you for your feedback! After 2 weeks of our server we will do an update by adding some extra items which will be from Bosses and we hope this will make our community stay for much longer .

Idk if your server will last that much,nobody knows if secretly op donates exists or corruption.I don't say anything for files,they are good if they are off files,but even the above saying won't exist community won't stay 2 weeks to catch up the updates.Now every friday and saturday people join other server.Anyway hope i am wrong cause you have potential to become good and stable but let's see.

Idk if your server will last that much,nobody knows if secretly op donates exists or corruption.I don't say anything for files,they are good if they are off files,but even the above saying won't exist community won't stay 2 weeks to catch up the updates.Now every friday and saturday people join other server.Anyway hope i am wrong cause you have potential to become good and stable but let's see.

you are on 2k16 most of servers are just crap servers secret donations powerfull corruptions etc

now days u cant find something better but the only thing i can say worth to try like ya friend said

everyone trying to become the best of the server but when a clan gives more competition that means everyone trying to be best

We are happy to see such positive feedback from our community and we will do our best to keep the server as much as possible ,for sure we will need your help too guys 

Edited by l2cyan

you are on 2k16 most of servers are just crap servers secret donations powerfull corruptions etc

now days u cant find something better but the only thing i can say worth to try like ya friend said

Well,i hope that too and i believe it worths too,i didn't say the opposite,i just mentioned that is almost impossible to keep a good online for weeks,anyway we'll see

Well,i hope that too and i believe it worths too,i didn't say the opposite,i just mentioned that is almost impossible to keep a good online for weeks,anyway we'll see

everything is possible if admin will care about population + the community every 1 week with new chances will be great for the community

2 weeks after Grand Opening we are thinking to put extra items as Apella and Dusk weapons ( Halisha/dusk staff/doll knife etc)
Please vote in this topic : 
http://forum.l2cyan.com/index.php?/topic/79-update-to-apella-and-dusk-weapons/

2 weeks after Grand Opening we are thinking to put extra items as Apella and Dusk weapons ( Halisha/dusk staff/doll knife etc)

Please vote in this topic : http://forum.l2cyan.com/index.php?/topic/79-update-to-apella-and-dusk-weapons/

its a good idea but only if u dont broke the server balance with those customs.

Players love to have a goal toward which to strive. If this goal begins to change / increase  every "two weeks", they lose motivation(if it was so simple, all the server's owners would add a new type of armors every week.)The idea is to use more of the features you have, instead of doing new ones.

Edited by 1stToDIe

Adding things to improve gameplay and don't make it even more boring is such a great idea,the fact that customs may ruin balance are real,so ofc you must be carefull adding those armors.Creating a goal to keep activity is very good option,but at least try not to ruin the balance issues and the gameplay.Anyway before doing this,you must first find a way to keep the community online and active for the first weeks.I say that cause as it is said above,people now leave after a week,so you must find a way until you make the add ons.

Players love to have a goal toward which to strive. If this goal begins to change / increase  every "two weeks", they lose motivation(if it was so simple, all the server's owners would add a new type of armors every week.)The idea is to use more of the features you have, instead of doing new ones.

That's why we made a poll if they don't like it then they will vote no

Adding things to improve gameplay and don't make it even more boring is such a great idea,the fact that customs may ruin balance are real,so ofc you must be carefull adding those armors.Creating a goal to keep activity is very good option,but at least try not to ruin the balance issues and the gameplay.Anyway before doing this,you must first find a way to keep the community online and active for the first weeks.I say that cause as it is said above,people now leave after a week,so you must find a way until you make the add ons.

We will do our best to keep the server and the balance :) as i said before all we need is the support from the community so don't forget to join our events

That's why we made a poll if they don't like it then they will vote no

We will do our best to keep the server and the balance :) as i said before all we need is the support from the community so don't forget to join our events

You must do the best to keep a good online amount of people for two weeks in your server.You must make competitions and creative events,also even if community support you it will again be hard to keep them.Just create something unique and playable for all in order to keep getting people and make their activity level good by making happy,plus you'll need a clear l2 server,not a crapy corrupted one.( I mentioned the last thing because it's a main reason that such servers destroyed.)

You must do the best to keep a good online amount of people for two weeks in your server.You must make competitions and creative events,also even if community support you it will again be hard to keep them.Just create something unique and playable for all in order to keep getting people and make their activity level good by making happy,plus you'll need a clear l2 server,not a crapy corrupted one.( I mentioned the last thing because it's a main reason that such servers destroyed.)

We will run events as 9vs9 / 3vs3 etc ,Lineage 2 is since 2003 creating something unique isn't that easy and from what i understood the community doesn't like so much the unique ( interlude community ) 

We will run events as 9vs9 / 3vs3 etc ,Lineage 2 is since 2003 creating something unique isn't that easy and from what i understood the community doesn't like so much the unique ( interlude community ) 

Thats the hard part and how you're able to keep the community for days and weeks on,depends on your ideas and on a clean balanced server.Anyway,since you're you using off you'll have great balance,but careful when you make the add ons and custom items will be placed in server.