interlude [L2Off] L2 Cyan

l2cyan

Why you ppl cry about this donation list? It's not *that* op.. You can make such items on your own, not that easy and with time ofc, but still. For example, check l2elite donation list - http://www.l2elite.us/donationlistz.php

At first sight you can tell, da fak, OP donation list. But no one care in game, you can buy those items with wtt / collecting money and enchanting your gear on your own. So, it's not that op.

People have so much excuses nowadays. :P

Edited by SweeTs

so many haters if u dont like just dont post shiets on this thread we like the features we will join cuz now days u can find hard a good and stable server

tired of java shit servers with same features all over and over again this is something different i dont care about donation list i can do them by my self so if u dont have brain to farm raid bosses then dont even try to play

2k16 still people thinking 1h farm and will make server easier not rly i would like to see a server with hard farming so to keep population in also about 1-2 weeks new thng etc will be nice cuz nobody does this thng now days

My2Cents about haters

gl once again buddy 

FallenAngeLs Will be there

Cheers

Why you ppl cry about this donation list? It's not *that* op.. You can make such items on your own, not that easy and with time ofc, but still. For example, check l2elite donation list - http://www.l2elite.us/donationlistz.php

At first sight you can tell, da fak, OP donation list. But no one care in game, you can buy those items with wtt / collecting money and enchanting your gear on your own. So, it's not that op.

People have so much excuses nowadays. :P

thank you a lot SweeTs.

Don't forget our giveaway with 150 euro !

so many haters if u dont like just dont post shiets on this thread we like the features we will join cuz now days u can find hard a good and stable server

tired of java shit servers with same features all over and over again this is something different i dont care about donation list i can do them by my self so if u dont have brain to farm raid bosses then dont even try to play

2k16 still people thinking 1h farm and will make server easier not rly i would like to see a server with hard farming so to keep population in also about 1-2 weeks new thng etc will be nice cuz nobody does this thng now days

My2Cents about haters

gl once again buddy 

FallenAngeLs Will be there

Cheers

Glad to know that clans are supporting us too . 

Edited by l2cyan

tired of java shit servers with same features all over and over again this is something different

What is unique  in this server?(I see the same features, like the rest of pvp servers)

Also  can u explain me why should someone spent his time on hard-farming PvP server  and not on mid-rate?It's will be more funny and kinda more balance(a mid-rate server)

What is unique  in this server?(I see the same features, like the rest of pvp servers)

Also  can u explain me why should someone spent his time on hard-farming PvP server  and not on mid-rate?It's will be more funny and kinda more balance(a mid-rate server)

I will not agree that we are like the rest of pvp servers neither that we are unique . Our server is not hard-farming the only hard thing is to get RB jewels which are only from RBs

Why is bad to open it with OFF Files ?

is like open it with L2 aCis Files or Lucera :P With OFF You Only waste time and $$ And OFF is good For Do like x10 / x35 / x75 MAX that is main idea :)

Edited by Authority

is like open it with L2 aCis Files or Lucera :P With OFF You Only waste time and $$ And OFF is good For Do like x10 / x35 / x75 MAX that is main idea :)

Bullshit x2.

What's the difference between x10/20 and x500 or so? None. The only difference is that you get max level way faster than on low/mid. So Vendetta statement makes no sense, at all.

Bullshit x2.

What's the difference between x10/20 and x500 or so? None. The only difference is that you get max level way faster than on low/mid. So Vendetta statement makes no sense, at all.

The satisfaction which you receive after one successful craft .In additional,it's more entertaining to farm  the mats than the farm items