interlude [L2Off] L2 Cyan

l2cyan

Only Giran it's full players because of bots..
All farming areas empty..  (I counted 11 people on MOS spawn 1 & 2) and 7-8 on Hard farm..

Can you tell us, how it is possible if your server do not have bots? I can't run in Giran because of people.. But all farm areas empty.. 
No one speak on chat in giran.. 
Hmmm?
Edited by 'Baggos'

Only Giran it's full players because of bots..
All farming areas empty..  (I counted 11 people on MOS spawn 1 & 2) and 7-8 on Hard farm..

Can you tell us, how it is possible if your server do not have bots? I can't run in Giran because of people.. But all farm areas empty.. 
No one speak on chat in giran.. 

Hmmm?

I will just post that over an over again actually.

our server has 10 online , i cant understand why you still login in the server .You can go to any other server but for some reason you still making comments only in this topic

our server has 10 online

It is not true..

It's less because of summoner. 

Edited by 'Baggos'

I see that this has turned into another "regular" mxc server topic nowadays. 90% of the comments in most of the topics are related to negative things, tryhard trolls that wont even play and admins who are trying to bring others down instead of looking how to improve their own server. I could understand if this was the case of servers who are based on free pack, and their admins wiping and renaming the server every 3 weeks, but i wouldn't say this is the case.

Most of you dont know how much time, money, energy and soul takes to open a legit server, but yet again you will grab every opportunity to spit on someone as much as you can get. You dont have to fucking comment on everything that is not suitable for you, if you dont like how things are, just simply walk away and stop acting like a fucking cancer.

I see that this has turned into another "regular" mxc server topic nowadays. 90% of the comments in most of the topics are related to negative things, tryhard trolls that wont even play and admins who are trying to bring others down instead of looking how to improve their own server. I could understand if this was the case of servers who are based on free pack, and their admins wiping and renaming the server every 3 weeks, but i wouldn't say this is the case.

Most of you dont know how much time, money, energy and soul takes to open a legit server, but yet again you will grab every opportunity to spit on someone as much as you can get. You dont have to fucking comment on everything that is not suitable for you, if you dont like how things are, just simply walk away and stop acting like a fucking cancer.

sad storki

a video from a bot server , we put some new plugins so now they can even fraps and upload videos ( of course some editing too )

Everyone please download new patch from our main website 

1) Qa/Orfen/Core HP has been increased even more
2) Custom RB HP has been reduced 
3) Frintezza Quest added to shop
4) Frintezza RB has been fixed
5) Added more casting and re-use time on Cancel
6) Added textures for hats in the new patch, you must re-download patch
7) Videos of the server added to our forum

Everyone please download new patch from our main website