interlude [L2Off] L2 Cyan

l2cyan

I'll give my honest opinion about the server. 

The features are great, but the staff is kinda bad, they just a server for archers in the mass pvp and glads in the olympiad, we've killed valakas which is stuck in a character and the gm was ignoring us to unbug it, we also didnt get the frintezza necklace cause it dropped in the piano. Not to mention that hes nerfing mages more and more, well the server features were good until the guy started to fuck it up and ignoring us cause he just wanted to win something with his clan and fraps some olympiads which are made in purpose for glads to win them.

Btw people couldnt port inside antharas for some reason and suddently that globalabuseD clan ported inside. Yesterdays baium where we dropped everyone had no chaotic on it and the baium could be restored.

Raid bosses can be pulled from aligator to australia and they wont go back to the spawn. Well it had good features but he didnt fix the important things.

Anyway I am leaving this here enjoy, i dont usually post in this forum so I dont give a flying shit about what ya'll gonna answer to me

I'll give my honest opinion about the server. 

The features are great, but the staff is kinda bad, they just a server for archers in the mass pvp and glads in the olympiad, we've killed valakas which is stuck in a character and the gm was ignoring us to unbug it, we also didnt get the frintezza necklace cause it dropped in the piano. Not to mention that hes nerfing mages more and more, well the server features were good until the guy started to fuck it up and ignoring us cause he just wanted to win something with his clan and fraps some olympiads which are made in purpose for glads to win them.

Btw people couldnt port inside antharas for some reason and suddently that globalabuseD clan ported inside. Yesterdays baium where we dropped everyone had no chaotic on it and the baium could be restored.

Raid bosses can be pulled from aligator to australia and they wont go back to the spawn. Well it had good features but he didnt fix the important things.

Anyway I am leaving this here enjoy, i dont usually post in this forum so I dont give a flying shit about what ya'll gonna answer to me

server has many stupid bugs but there was no other pvp server online so we will stay here until monday just for sieges and then we will move to new server

server has many stupid bugs but there was no other pvp server online so we will stay here until monday just for sieges and then we will move to new server

I dont give a shit why are you even quoting me, who the hell are you

I dont give a shit why are you even quoting me, who the hell are you

you mentioned me about antharas while we were there waiting almost 30 mins to login and about frintezza we had wasted 1 hour until we unstucked because doors never opened 

we are corrupted without full items logic ! did you even read the messages before posting them ?

bad excscuse hahaha

y its normal ur archers hitting 6k on cov with dc ok

sorry

# STILL CORRUPT

dude you are speaking about 96 who just donated items there is no one else in my clan who makes good dmg and you know it so stop crying 

Edited by MrPro*