Everyhting inside the featurelist can be done in L2OFF and everything was already online in previous servers.. so nothing new here. 

Good luck !

Edited by LogicalMind

When beta will open?

for what we need a beta?

Everyhting inside the featurelist can be done in L2OFF and everything was already online in previous servers.. so nothing new here. 

Good luck !

Thanks at least for your wishes!

No, my excuse is not the features of the server. However it is not a bad one, as I highly doubt he has the knowledge to make these features neither the budget to pay someone to do them for him.

The real reasons are actually many minor things that reveal the background of the server. Some of them being:

- Mora administrator (Moraitis) is known to be a money hunter from his many previous servers which lasted only few weeks each (donation periods).

- A very good way to achieve making more money is to present something as a serious project, therefore l2off.

- If someone spent so much money for a server trust me, even if it doesn't seem very important, he would at least take the effort to find someone to translate information about the server properly and not in gibberish.

- Added to the previous one, he would not present a serious project as someone who has a history with a series of l2j servers.

I'm not saying I can't be mistaken, but the only chance this is the case is if he somehow got a l2off pack full of customs and added 3-4 shares. However, I can assure you that if that's the case, the lack of knowledge will not allow the server to run smoothly.

Good luck though! :troll:

Edited by An4rchy

No, my excuse is not the features of the server. However it is not a bad one, as I highly doubt he has the knowledge to make these features neither the budget to pay someone to do them for him.

The real reasons are actually many minor things that reveal the background of the server. Some of them being:

- Mora administrator (Moraitis) is known to be a money hunter from his many previous servers which lasted only few weeks each (donation periods).

- A very good way to achieve making more money is to present something as a serious project, therefore l2off.

- If someone spent so much money for a server trust me, even if it doesn't seem very important, he would at least take the effort to find someone to translate information about the server properly and not in gibberish.

- Added to the previous one, he would not present a serious project as someone who has a history with a series of l2j servers.

I'm not saying I can't be mistaken, but the only chance this is the case is if he somehow got a l2off pack full of customs and added 3-4 shares. However, I can assure you that if that's the case, the lack of knowledge will not allow the server to run smoothly.

im crying seriously , i wont even answer mate , cya in game :)

Sounds like L2J Mora features... Whos gonna do this on l2off a Alah or Jessus?

maybe cause he's the same owner?! xd

and maybe the same files?! who knows?!..

maybe cause he's the same owner?! xd

and maybe the same files?! who knows?!..

you gonna test if its l2off or not guys , be patience lel 

you will get DDos again at first day and close it?:DD

0 protection you had last time

for what are u talking about mate? troll

No reason to cry yet, wait for the opening first.

i will , next?

i joined last server.... and i will join again if you promise me

1)not over power donates

2)no corruption

3)ddos protect

4)not special prices to your friends (i remember you sold a hero 5 euro )

5)insta fix some skills when people screaming in giran

and if you dont close again in 1 week

im not a hater but i played all your servers and all failed.. waste money for nothing

waiting your reply!!