Lol Bugs Scripts Free Rp - Lp

lFinalFantasyl

25j8i9f.jpg

WTS BUG FOR RIOT POINTS = 50 PAYSAFE.

WTS BUG FOR LEAGUE POINTS = 50 PAYSAFE.

WTS SCRIPT FOR EVADE ALL SKILLS = 50 PAYSAFE

WTS SCRIPT TO SEE ENEMY COOLDOWN OF SKILLS AND SPELLS = 50 PAYSAFE

Edited by ••F1naLFantazy••

Best? i dont think so, Victoria used to sell 1950 RP for 10 euro.

Victoria = ? I dont see any post around about that u say now ;) Guide me Plz LeL.The maximum you can take Via Official Site Of League of Legends with Masterdard or Paypal Is 1760 Legal RPS. 

Thnx For Your nc Words About Worst Prices Eune but show me something better with Paysafe & Legal.

dont know about the price but he is a trusted guy

gl boss

Thnx NeverMore... Nice Work On Your Project at all i Heared that You Created a Real PowerFull Team & Source/Pack...!!

Victoria = ? I dont see any post around about that u say now ;) Guide me Plz LeL.The maximum you can take Via Official Site Of League of Legends with Masterdard or Paypal Is 1760 Legal RPS. 

Thnx For Your nc Words About Worst Prices Eune but show me something better with Paysafe & Legal.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/195796-sell-cheap-rpriot-points-on-eune-server/

Hello noob Sanctus2g and the sux global moderator  Stacy DollMaxtor must check this female is under Periodo 30days of month and post craps on donators)...check the post u fuking post newbie cuz you speak for paypal-skins and dead maxcheaters members...and i speak for PAYSAFES TO RP.....fuking newbie go die under one pushy is good place for a dickhead..

Edited by ••F1naLFantazy••

Hello noob Sanctus2g and the sux global developer stacy( Maxtor must check this female is under Periodo 30days of month and post craps on donators)...check the post u fuking post newbie cuz you speak for paypal-skins and dead maxcheaters members...and i speak for PAYSAFES TO RP.....fuking newbie go die under one pushy is good place for a dickhead..

Chat banned, 3 days.

1st of all learn how to talk, about victoria i gave him psc, dunno about the rest of his customers.

Hello noob Sanctus2g and the sux global moderator  Stacy DollMaxtor must check this female is under Periodo 30days of month and post craps on donators)...check the post u fuking post newbie cuz you speak for paypal-skins and dead maxcheaters members...and i speak for PAYSAFES TO RP.....fuking newbie go die under one pushy is good place for a dickhead..

He was selling RPs for paysafe at the start.

He is not " a dead member".

Think before u try to act badass.

Worst prices.eune

Best Prices GR Saw me More Stacy ;)

Well with 50 you will get 4k rp less than riot sell atm.

For me thats not worth but   gl anyway.

F1naLFantazy Service Is All About Transfer  Your PaySafeCard To Riot Poins FOR GREECE Because Here (In Greece) You Cant Buy RP with PaySafeCard.Thats Why He Posted This,To Let You Know That He Can Do That For You :) .

So All Your " Bad " Comments From The 1st To The Last Are Pointless , Aimless And Meaningless.

Read -> Understand And Then If Your Interested Contact Him Otherwise Simply Ignore This Topic ;)

[Off Topic]

I Should Rethink About Donating To This Forum Since Moderators Are Attacking Donate Members LMAO.

Edited by IpotoniC