Lol Bugs Scripts Free Rp - Lp

lFinalFantasyl

F1naLFantazy Service Is All About Transfer  Your PaySafeCard To Riot Poins FOR GREECE Because Here (In Greece) You Cant Buy RP with PaySafeCard.Thats Why He Posted This,To Let You Know That He Can Do That For You :) .

So All Your " Bad " Comments From The 1st To The Last Are Pointless , Aimless And Meaningless.

Read -> Understand And Then If Your Interested Contact Him Otherwise Simply Ignore This Topic ;)

[Off Topic]

I Should Rethink About Donating To This Forum Since Moderators Are Attacking Donate Members LMAO.

LMAO Donator members should be treated specially or smth?

All we're saying is that , another member used to sell rps for paysafe cards (FOR GREECE) too but with better prices.

Please you make urselfs look silly.

i dont care what another member used to sell. you can read his post http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/195796-sell-cheap-rpriot-points-on-eune-server/  that says

Payment Method :  Paypal

read it first and then read the title of this topic. We can continue this till you learn how to read

Plus didnt said that donator members must be trated specially or " smth " but not getting attacked from a global moderator 

and at the end of the story he is a donator ffs he support this forum 

i dont care what another member used to sell. you can read his post http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/195796-sell-cheap-rpriot-points-on-eune-server/  that says

Payment Method :  Paypal

read it first and then read the title of this topic. We can continue this till you learn how to read

Plus didnt said that donator members must be trated specially or " smth " but not getting attacked from a global moderator 

and at the end of the story he is a donator ffs he support this forum 

First of all she didnt attack anyone.

She just said someone used to sell them cheaper.

If you open ur eyes youll see in the replies that he used to sell with psc

He only got chat banned so stop crying , he should got banned for what he said.

Edited by Sanctus2g

you keep missing the point that there  is no other post from the moment f1nalfantazy started it that provide this kind of service.AND U KEEP SUPPORTING THAT SOME1 WAS SELLING THEM CHEAPER.WHY THE .... SHOULD I CARE IF HE WAS.... I WANT SOME1 TO PROVIDE IT NOW and now the link that ur posting says payment method :paypal .. plus that some1 has rp on his account so u could give him the 10euro paysafe and get 2x 975 skins, more that u actually could buy if u would by rp from riot.

but that service is different,ill explain it 1 more time for you clever one.

if u have a paysafecard and u want to get rp and ur from greece or from an other country that riot doesnt support the payment method :paysafecard      u contact him and he is doing it for you but u get less rp since he will keep some money from this situation. thats his service.

i dont know you nor any1 else nor finalfantazy previus attitude. just supporting the fair thing, i know his attitude was bad and he could get banned for this, im not supporting him for that, and i dont give a shit if he got chat banned for 3 days or for 213454 days.

Just the post that u give me is completely pointless NON relevent TO POST IT OR GIVE me ANY EXAMPLES ABOUT CHEAPER OF ANYTHING ELSE  and compare it with this one.

last thing im not crying just cant understand how misserably u have to live to hate on some1 lmao.

about the donate thing cause u touched it. if u donate to something it means that ur supporting it and u ask some kind of respect from it .fucking logical isnt it?

the correct global moderators attitude or vips attitude or any other ******* attitude from some1 that got more privilages than u should be if not supporting ur post for the services that u provide, just stay the fuck out of it , or atleast post a usefull example about some service relevant to this from another member that is cheaper, better or something

post w/e u want now i wont even check it for more answers. ;)

Edited by IpotoniC

Best? i dont think so, Victoria used to sell 1950 RP for 10 euro.

Worst prices.eune

KLEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0ax0a0x0ax0a0xa0x0a0

Edited by victoria

Have Fun and thnx for All Supporters...New Bugs New Scripts Every Day....Find me An make a new Order...

#Updated#

Riot Points Warehouse = 236.789 RP

2 NEW SCRIPT AND ONE BUG FOR ALL Instant Delivery With Rar File + Tutorial How To Use It.

Have Fun and thnx for All Supporters...New Bugs New Scripts Every Day....Find me An make a new Order...

#Updated#

Riot Points Warehouse = 236.789 RP

2 NEW SCRIPT AND ONE BUG FOR ALL Instant Delivery With Rar File + Tutorial How To Use It.

no one will risk that

Riot games is a company not a private l2 server ;)

its about time until they will find the bugs and they will delete riot points from all (perma ban ofc incuded)

GL btw :D

do not waste your $ for these shiets..

Scripts can be found Free nobody is idiot to pay for scripts

about RP Method (bug) if u do it once u will be perma banned and all skins / champs will get refund

you think Riot are stupid people? not rly

people can try botoflegends and elobuddy.net free scripts with summoners cool downs + Evading / Last Hiting etc 

idk if this guy says the truth 200k rp is to much and you cant gift skins to friends :D

with this image you will understand

and dont tell me you have those rp with random accounts :D

2q9gf0j.jpg

:alone: :alone:

Relax Guys Riot is one Company like all others...When they update their Servers always exist bugs and tricks :) .

Victoria if u think you gonna get ban for this you can test it in one new champion..and then jump to your main and continue Your Services.

Also Guys Script For Evade all Skills in LoL and Script To Check Enemy Cooldown of Skills/Spells Updated.

If You already have The 1st Script We Can Update Your Script For 20 Paysafe.

If You Buy Script for First Time We Can Share It To You For 50 Paysafe

P.S.

I need New Haters,The old Ones Are Starting to Like me.  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

do not waste your $ for these shiets..

Scripts can be found Free nobody is idiot to pay for scripts

about RP Method (bug) if u do it once u will be perma banned and all skins / champs will get refund

you think Riot are stupid people? not rly

people can try botoflegends and elobuddy.net free scripts with summoners cool downs + Evading / Last Hiting etc 

Free scripts is good to making a begin...but if you want to have real results u need unique coded scripts because if you see the free evade script have bug with meelee champions  ;)

I need New Haters,The old Ones Are Starting to Like me.  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

im not a hater man, just saying you can delete my posts , no problem ;)

Relax Guys Riot is one Company like all others...When they update their Servers always exist bugs and tricks :) .

Victoria if u think you gonna get ban for this you can test it in one new champion..and then jump to your main and continue Your Services.

Also Guys Script For Evade all Skills in LoL and Script To Check Enemy Cooldown of Skills/Spells Updated.

If You already have The 1st Script We Can Update Your Script For 20 Paysafe.

If You Buy Script for First Time We Can Share It To You For 50 Paysafe

P.S.

Free scripts is good to making a begin...but if you want to have real results u need unique coded scripts because if you see the free evade script have bug with meelee champions  ;)

this is bullshits that you are saying there is no diffrence between free or unique lol... both Scripts are coded on same language C#

people can try botoflegends elobuddy and check Evade dodging the 98% of spells/skills shots

Tracker# showing Hidden wards CDRS etc

50 Euro for 2 scripts? nobody will give 50$ for 2 scripts everyone can use them for free

Someone lock that thread its a pure scam topic

Prices shits..

Free Softwave.

SgxylcK.png

Pay 600-700 USD And Get Riot Acc with 200K RP/IP Enjoy Riot Acc

MbdQJbv.png

kojRulJ.png

Edited by Celestine

They deleted those runes like dodge iirc.Is this photo taken atm/this year?

Well scm topic or not,he doesnt prove that he h 200k rp/bug etc... lol."donator"

Edited by bravetobe