Lineage H5 - Java Sources

Hi Guys

As the title said, I'm looking for a good Lineage 2 H5 pack for mid low rates.

The pack have to be in Java with sources and the payment must be by Paypal.

The ideal pack should be:

- Professional clean sources and ready for low rates server  "Retail Like".

- Chronicle H5

- Including Geodata (no encryption)

- Tested by over +700 players

- If you pack have some mods, its Ok as long they have an option to disable them.

- And the most important, good support in case I need help or question in general.

If you think your Java Pack have those requirement, please send me a PM.

Thx

Pls, do not try to sell sources already share here like: L2tales(with backdoor), old sources of l2cccp, l2age, fandc etc.... I had all of them and I'm pretty much know how looks like them.

• 2 weeks later...

L2jSunrise or FandC are your only options. Else you can take clean l2jserver and start on your own, but you will need time and knowelque.

I invite you to join our test server and check on yourself our pack. 

Check my signature for more information(even the site is old,since the new one is still under constr.) or add me on skype mrnevermore1

Edited by `NeverMore

Thx guys for reply but I hear not good comments about  your pack L2Sunrise = L2Reunion. Also the support I hear from you guys are bad. I can give a try but I'm not totally convince your files.

Thx anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

If u can spend 2k of dollars (source), talk to Alexsander (L2CCCP).... If you want an real and skilled dev.. :D

Russian' joke :D They are not worth such money.

I don't even know who started giving reputation to 'The Russians'. They've made like thousands of dollars the past 3-4 years and everyone now reads 'russian pack' and thinks 'oh that's super haxor pack, need buy'.

I don't even know who started giving reputation to 'The Russians'. They've made like thousands of dollars the past 3-4 years and everyone now reads 'russian pack' and thinks 'oh that's super haxor pack, need buy'.

Russians can write code, not necessarily good code, but it works and just because the community is so invested they end up having things done pretty fast.

Russians can write code, not necessarily good code, but it works and just because the community is so invested they end up having things done pretty fast.

Indeed, the Russian L2 community is pretty good. But that's my point, it's not like they invented the whole java server thing, they can write and they have good motivation to get things done, but taking 2500 for a server is ridiculous.

Indeed, the Russian L2 community is pretty good. But that's my point, it's not like they invented the whole java server thing, they can write and they have good motivation to get things done, but taking 2500 for a server is ridiculous.

You should see what russian servers make via donations though..

You should see what russian servers make via donations though..

That doesnt change anything. Ru community is just way more populated, more donations.

That doesnt change anything. Ru community is just way more populated, more donations.

Best in-game "hackers" i saw,  was from Russia. Be sure that the good russian servers are way more protected and stable.

A populated server means a higher stability and lighter and more secure.

But ofc, that doesn't mean everything is under RU signature worth and good money.

With 2k euro you buy from l2scripts or there was some other site wich sell the official platforms for almost every client... + full addons ^^

Hehehe, well... He can use the latest L2jServer. :D .."Professional clean sources and ready for low rates server  "Retail Like"."

Edited by Hl4p3x

For Eu ppl developing its a hobby. Ru they do it on daily basis and thats why its more "advanced" with more fixes. But still, the price is hilarious :D