[L2J] L2Aeron

Aeron

i was playing but got bored

Meh server is stable due the fact we know aeron will not close

pvp is not retail ofc but enough fun for a pvp server

i'm waiting skirmish to open his l2 off server mid rate untill then aeron will be my meta

(i started to play db :S )

Join L2 Aeron  best java High five highrate right now!

Alot of pvps and events!

1000+ Online!

http://L2aeron.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3jjsSAVIQw&pxtry=1

Edited by ameru

• 2 months later...

Really the best pvp server around L2 right now, more than 1500 online, perma mass pvps, sieges where command channels has 130/150 people.

Every class is "usable" for pvp, first time in my life i even see summoners pvping, GM EVENTS every week , tons of ways to go +20 without donating, updates every 2 or 3 weeks, a really active staff with huge community 

congratz to all l2aeron, you made the best server so far

Nothing special in particular with l2 aeron except these simple facts/pros that aeron has:

1. They have upgraded lameguard to smartguard and ppl has learned to appreciate the antibot system more, because they can now toggle auto cp

2. They have added a weird visual system which ppl like because they can also disable them and some people really like god armors

3. GM Lime spends a fortune in advertising, promoting it so it looks like server is not dying but the truth is, new players join all the time while the old players leaves.

4. Sadly, even if other hi5 pvp server would open instead of aeron (for example if aeron would close), a part of hi5 pvp community would be unreacheable because they do not check topsites or forums, they only click on ads and join by chance.

5. Thanks to Mandarine "kid gm" doing events every few days, ppl has more reasons to stay because they can par up against donators if they win events and since this mandarine is desperate to make events, players form more bonds and like the idea of getting +20 enchants often.

6. Aeron has gained a stable and good reputation during these years while all the high five pvp servers that opened during these 4 years never remained alive so community trust this server, they will never give up on aeron to join some sh1t serbidor (example => axel or my svs cuz i dont bother or care about communty anymore).

Either way im happy that Aeron works so great, at least we wont see Axel sh1tty sevidors anymore  :happyforever:. Axel died in the first day, 2nd day almost empty sv, around 100 real or fewer.

ce5e5cdb424e1b68c3fee9115024b387.png

Edited by Karasu_

server has around 400 real online at peak times, but it became kinda boring since there's nothing to achieve for the old players, however +1 bumb for this one, the most respectful server ever opened.

That people start to get bored to do pvp is normal

but a server that don't take money and run is a server that get my whole respect

aeron is not there for money and this is what people should undestand and be thxfull for that

g9ed6EM.png

That people start to get bored to do pvp is normal

but a server that don't take money and run is a server that get my whole respect

aeron is not there for money and this is what people should undestand and be thxfull for that

BaWifLy.png

Original topic: http://www.l2aeron.com/forum/discussion/comment/1369/#Comment_1369

Blah_blah_blah.gif

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Blank+_03a10e07a9251580ab7d9cc26de01dc1.

Edited by Karasu_