interlude [L2J] Game Of Thrones

GOTnetwork

Lineage ][ Game Of Thrones  x45

Hard PvE server with special  and unique custom items,skills,stats and hidden mysteries. Can you handle it ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear players, we are happy to announce you something big, something special and really unique !

Our proffesional lineage2 team working on private Java platform for about 4 months with 5.000 Euros budget is finaly done.

Something big is here and really unique features are waiting for you... lovers of old school and customs prepare for battle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUDGET COST : 5.000 Euros

TOTAL TIME SPEND ON WORKING : 4 MONTHS

PLAYERS EXPECTING ONLINE : 3.000 UNIQUE IPS

OPEN BETA : 19.11.15 

GRAND OPENING : 20.11.15 

WEBSITEhttp://l2got.net    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

FORUM :  http://l2got.net/forum

General information

Client : Interlude

Xp : 45x

Sp : 5x

Adenas: 100x

Drop : 5x

Spoil : 5x

Quest : 2x

RBs : x2

Enchant max : 30

Enchant rates : 66%

Unique Features

S grade armors + weapons are removed from server 

NPC Buffer with main buffs ( 3rd classes buffs are removed  )

NPC Buffer will last only for 15 Days  ( you have to create your own buff characters )

Buff duration time : 1 hour

AIO Buffer ( only donate , with full buffs and COV last for 1 hour )

Unique-special-amazing Enchant glows 

Costum enchantable hero weapons + glow effects

Custom dualsword ( Dle*Dle )

Custom armors that you never imagined 

Custom AIO Tattos with special stats

Boosted stats for every player

Unique custom passive skills ( increases your stats every lvl , 2 billion SP required to learn 1 lvl , up to 50 max )

New unique Special abilities ( Soul bow Critial DMG )

Unique custom farm zones ( Soda , Loa , Cot , Acm )

Custom raid bosses with special drops

New classes apears in the world of lineage2 with strange character that are boosted ( Shilien Knigh as a MAGE )

Custom material ( S-grade Mats )

Ancient adenas droped on Abbadoned coal mines

General Info

100% Private Java Platfrom

Offline shops

Olympiad period 2 weeks

Full working skills , classes are balanced

100% working castles and fortreses and clanhalls

Buff slots 30 ( buffs + dances etc )

Subclass Free

Noblese Quest retail

Every day auto unique Events

Auto loot system

Skills retail ( requires only SP no spellbooks to learn )

Anti buff skill

Escape Skill

Full working Geodata

NPCS

Armor Shop till A grade sealed

Weapon Shop till A grade

Jwerly Shop till A grade sealed

Misc and consumable shop

Blacksmith of mammon ( you can unseal and create everything )

Hidden hero weapon shop

Global gatekeeper free for all

Gatekeeper Ziggurat teleports you to special zones

Class changer ( 1st class 1kk. 2nd class 10kk. 3rd class 100kk )

Wherehouse keeper

Symbol Maker

Dedicated Server

Intel® i5-4590

(Quad-Core, 4x 3.7 Ghz

32 GB DDR3 RAM

8 TB HARD DISK

Software RAID1

1 Gbps network

99.9% Uptime

Anti - DDOS protection unlimited hits

Hosted on Germany

And always remeber this is unique
This is special  
This is adventure  
This is Hard PvE
This is pure lineage 2
You will be there ?

l2gotbanner.gif
Edited by GOTnetwork

You need to fire your team if that took 4 months to put together.

I take that as a bump :)))

Please some Modarator fix my topic title to (    [L2OFF] Game Of Thrones  <<Bolded if is possible )  instead to [L2]OFF Game Of Thrones not bolded.

Thanks

I take that as a bump :)))

Please some Modarator fix my topic title to (    [L2OFF] Game Of Thrones  <<Bolded if is possible )  instead to [L2]OFF Game Of Thrones not bolded.

Thanks

It only shows up as bold if it's "unread".

This.

Also 5000 euros for that, really? I don't even see something unique.

isnt qunique custom  passive skills skills?

isnt unique imperial theca armor?

isnt unique hero weapons glowable ?

isnt unique dual dle dle ?

isnt unique premier eddition for daggers aio tattoo?

isnt unique that there will not be buffer ? just for 15 days?

isnt unique that there are no S grade armors/weps?

isnt unique Shilient Knight plaing as a mage?

isnt unique that all stats are boosted?

because i havent post yet any img , you'll better shut up bro:)

1) ur attitude is trashy and cheeky,already bad as it is.

2) u find da need to have buff boxes unique? ... not gonna even start comment on dat.

3) most of those armors and weps and glows and shit u claim to be unique (maybe u did them urself?) have been around for years. Yes,Ive seen SK playin as mage too.

All in all,I would try it if it wasnt for dat terrible "no buffer,buy my AIO or waste valuable hours of ur life to make boxes".

1) ur attitude is trashy and cheeky,already bad as it is.

2) u find da need to have buff boxes unique? ... not gonna even start comment on dat.

3) most of those armors and weps and glows and shit u claim to be unique (maybe u did them urself?) have been around for years. Yes,Ive seen SK playin as mage too.

All in all,I would try it if it wasnt for dat terrible "no buffer,buy my AIO or waste valuable hours of ur life to make boxes".

thank you for such wonderfull words, i appreciate that :)

You need to fire your team if that took 4 months to put together.

Hahahah pretty much what I thought about it.

Also not that it matters greatly but Admins who can't write properly in English or let me rephrase that.. Hmm people who cannot express their thoughts as they would and their grammar sucks is an obvious sign of failure/boredom and pretty much shows that you don't really care that much. Also there are no pictures or anything, no banner. Nothing! Again I might be wrong but at "l2 times" like these, everything matters. So far you have shown zero (0) professionalism.

On the bright side though, I like some of the modifications mentioned above. I might end up logging in for fun to check for myself.

Keep in mind that by speaking up about my opinion I basically gave you some pointers on what you should fix to improve your server. With that been said, good luck with your project.

Hahahah pretty much what I thought about it.

Also not that it matters greatly but Admins who can't write properly in English or let me rephrase that.. Hmm people who cannot express their thoughts as they would and their grammar sucks is an obvious sign of failure/boredom and pretty much shows that you don't really care that much. Also there are no pictures or anything, no banner. Nothing! Again I might be wrong but at "l2 times" like these, everything matters. So far you have shown zero (0) professionalism.

On the bright side though, I like some of the modifications mentioned above. I might end up logging in for fun to check for myself.

Keep in mind that by speaking up about my opinion I basically gave you some pointers on what you should fix to improve your server. With that been said, good luck with your project.

Damn dude, should I address you as Mr. ?

"I basically gave you some pointers on what you should fix to improve your server."

Dafuq is that? Either you help the poor guy or you don't, this ain't a "complicated relationship" where you gotta give out pointers.

Lmao, grow a pair. Js, ttyl.