Hello Guys Please Help Me .. Join Now !

DLDL

Question

• Welcome to my friends .. inquiry on the way I came to my mind i want to make materials that do not pertain to the bag as soon kill the beast and not want a specific article only enter the bag Is it possible?

• That was possible to please, tell me how .. Thank you.

I want this issue in h5

so you want auto loot but you don't want auto loot?! :S WTF?

No, no! He is a misunderstood poet. When he said "monster" he was refering to the cruelty of L2J business and bag is supposed to represent the hope which is fading by the very moment we speak. The topic title is "Hello guys please help me ... join now". This is perfectly proves what I said before. He is seeking help, but not a programmatical help. He is generally seeking our company to support his ednavours towards changing the L2J community and that's why topic title contains a "join now", because this is an organization. Some kind of love cult.

adapt this code then -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/194283-auto-loot-exclude-items/

No, no! He is a misunderstood poet. When he said "monster" he was refering to the cruelty of L2J business and bag is supposed to represent the hope which is fading by the very moment we speak. The topic title is "Hello guys please help me ... join now". This is perfectly proves what I said before. He is seeking help, but not a programmatical help. He is generally seeking our company to support his ednavours towards changing the L2J community and that's why topic title contains a "join now", because this is an organization. Some kind of love cult.

maybe he wants to express his feelings with poets to us, right?

adapt this code then -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/194283-auto-loot-exclude-items/

maybe he wants to express his feelings with poets to us, right?

you mean with poetry?

• Welcome to my friends .. inquiry on the way I came to my mind i want to make materials that do not pertain to the bag as soon kill the beast and not want a specific article only enter the bag Is it possible?
  • That was possible to please, tell me how .. Thank you.
  • I want this issue in h5

• i want if it was dropped from monster go to bag 
  • if it was AutoLoot=False

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Edited by _dev_

I have not spent here to Laugh Please, I want to help!I have not spent here to Laugh Please, i need to help!

you got your help lol

you mean with poetry?

yup

AutoLoot = false, and few specific items go directly to inventory. Thats it!

Follow the autoloot config and make exceptions :P

Bunch of trollers. Rex you make me laugh while I am walking on damn treadmill ~ gym mode almost off.

Edited by SweeTs

AutoLoot = false, and few specific items go directly to inventory. Thats it!

Follow the autoloot config and make exceptions :P

Bunch of trollers. Rex you make me laugh while I am walking on damn treadmill ~ gym mode almost off.

I am not trolling. You always think that I am trolling, no I don't. I am trying to understand the feelings of a poor soul. Why is it so hard to believe?