Hello Guys Please Help Me .. Join Now !

DLDL

Question

• Welcome to my friends .. inquiry on the way I came to my mind i want to make materials that do not pertain to the bag as soon kill the beast and not want a specific article only enter the bag Is it possible?

• That was possible to please, tell me how .. Thank you.

I want this issue in h5

I have not spent here to Laugh Please, I want to help!I have not spent here to Laugh Please, i need to help!

Just like I said. He want to help us!!! See. He is a misunderstood artist willing to change the world, and well he is taking it seriously while you're laughing on him.

Even with my mastery in alien langage (I worked as a Men In Black), it's hard to understand you.

Edited by Tryskell

Even with my mastery in alien langage (I worked as a Men In Black), it's hard to understand you.

It is because you have no clue about what is art & literature. In this very post he is trying to express his ununderstood & unrequited poetical skills in the context of Lineage 2 development, and he has chosen the topic of custom materials.

Translate to russian first and after to other language.  :happyforever:

As i understood this man, he wants to some items after drop take at once to inventory and others stay to on the ground. Something like this.

1. AutoLoot = false

2. he want to skip some items from the drop or while auto loot true, x item to be dropped on the ground.

Translate to russian first and after to other language.  :happyforever:

As i understood this man, he wants to some items after drop take at once to inventory and others stay to on the ground. Something like this.

No, I'm sure he does not. He was trying to express his suppressed emotions towards the unused monsters through a poetical theory therefore he was about to give custom materials to them in favour of making them useful.

SweeTs theory seems the most viable, with a 91.67% probability, according my alien langage detector.

Sorry, but no. The topic owner does not want our help. It is a rhetorical question. This way he is letting us know his deep feelings about monsters and their materials. Just look at that formatting! That grammar... it is some form of art. :)

Edited by lord_rex

Sorry, but no. The topic owner does not want our help. It is a rhetorical question. This way he is letting us know his deep feelings about monsters and their materials. Just look at that formatting! That grammar... it is some form of art. :)

I want to enter specific articles to bag only

Like what he says hope you understand the situation

Where the bag represents your uncertainity of your feelings towards the monsters you wish to gift by custom materials, right? :)