SkyLord

Yeah we do not care for players... we will open every 6 months new server. They will coming again and again...  We are successful server and the community is growing every year. Don't forget that name L2Mid.com

L2Psycho was better... .:OO 

Yeah we do not care for players... we will open every 6 months new server. They will coming again and again...  We are successful server and the community is growing every year. Don't forget that name L2Mid.com

:not bad:

what a bullshits. growing community? plssss they join cause its nothing better to play atm. how u explain servers with huge online few months?? and u speak about succesfull server with 1k online maybe + 1k dualboxes till first olympiad peroid end. after server is dead. and yes, u dont care for players, u care about donators. i played each edition of ur server cause friends call me and i see what is happening each time. 

what a bullshits. growing community? plssss they join cause its nothing better to play atm. how u explain servers with huge online few months?? and u speak about succesfull server with 1k online maybe + 1k dualboxes till first olympiad peroid end. after server is dead. and yes, u dont care for players, u care about donators. i played each edition of ur server cause friends call me and i see what is happening each time. 

like he care about flame,

when ppl still coming to server and donate for him)) if u open server and geting lot of $$$$$ per week, u will dont care also 

l2 mid is by far the best mid craft server in term of donations. Any russian server or e-global has donation for everything after first days, l2 mid never had donations for items  or quests ketra ally etc. thats why its the most reasonable mid rate in this times 

You can flame l2mid for their child behaviour that happend several times but thats all,  Im not craft mid rate player but if i would play craft server its going to be l2mid always and only.

l2 mid is by far the best mid craft server in term of donations. Any russian server or e-global has donation for everything after first days, l2 mid never had donations for items  or quests ketra ally etc. thats why its the most reasonable mid rate in this times 

You can flame l2mid for their child behaviour that happend several times but thats all,  Im not craft mid rate player but if i would play craft server its going to be l2mid always and only.

Thank you.

I hope ur server will fail, you are the only admin who worths nothing, you had 4k ppl on your server and in 3 weeks you had 100 cuz u were careless as fck, 0 answers on forum, 0 petitions in game, server was full of bots on every place, 3 weeks was enough to lose all your players

Exactly!

good files-good balance. i believe that l2mid is 1 of the best mid rate interludes.

the only negative is skylord's attitude..but i hope he has learned from his mistakes.

Thank you <3