SkyLord

same sh1t play ..bot farming first 3 days , some action 1 week , after dead . am i wrong ? :P

and now talk about other servers same story, 

bcs its 2k15 l2, who will play with hands lol 

also its interlude, there u will made dc set + am first day of server and its engame for u 

Edited by AchYlek

2015 and there is no bot protection ? ppl wont spend money for you to play , lol

3 days botting i have weapns +6-7 , thats what i m talking about , but u are fcking clueless . this system destroys l2  , and the community, wich is braindead 70%, if not more .

2015 and there is no bot protection ? ppl wont spend money for you to play , lol

3 days botting i have weapns +6-7 , thats what i m talking about , but u are fcking clueless . this system destroys l2  , and the community, wich is braindead 70%, if not more .

please dont speak

if they make proper bot protection, noone will play l2.. 

every server from 90-95% are just boters,  that 5-10% is just ppl who still think 12y old game still is good to play with hands. 

please dont speak

if they make proper bot protection, noone will play l2.. 

every server from 90-95% are just boters,  that 5-10% is just ppl who still think 12y old game still is good to play with hands. 

This is so true.

corruption included

Can you tell me where you see that? Show me some screens, videos etc? We do not sell epics, items etc.. thats why our server is heavy every season.

Ps you know that. we sell only lucky golds. A lot of people will confirm that. Btw thank you for keeping my topic up. Gn

Edited by SkyLord