Only Good Guys Will Help :3

kris131

Question

Hello guys a long time working on datapack high five , after I realized that i want and eklipse to put that anybody we want on my server, I try so long to make the server with eklipse but all time send errors... So i need for 1 good developer to help me with the Create of datapack with (teamviewer)... if want help send me private messenge to give u my name in skype to talk about this THNX for your time!! :D

6 answers to this question

You don't need a good guy, you need a slave or eventually someone who got a lot of time and can handle the fact he is doing it for nothing because of your newbiness (aka at the next error you gonna ask him a question, then you can't add customs so you gonna ask customs, but as you can apply customs you gonna ask to apply them, etc).

Don't bother to open, or even work a server if you can't properly use Eclipse, that's my tip for you.

Gl.

Props to the ones that understood what he's trying to say with that broken ingrish :o

I got a master+20 on broken langage, I can understand a complete sentence from a single broken word said by a drunken russian.