interlude [L2J] L2 Jax

L2-Jax

I believe they are not the same ownership.It's just that pack that is used by many owners these past months,relax do not be that offensive.Anyway people have not try it yet.So we must wait,play,see and then post an opinion.btw...

No offense to you..but even if they are the same with the server you said,it doesn't matter.Lot of players wait for it to open,players just need active admin team to support them and not eat their dona money.Just play man and if you don't just go elsewhere..there is no reason to be this negative on something that didn't even start..just live with the results

After l2divine.net failed now is the next fail coming.

Dont know whats up with this features cause alrdy 5 other server brought the same shit and all failed.

For example:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/192858-l2jlineage-2-fabulous/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/193445-l2j-l2undone/

Its all fake and waste of time.

Srsly same thing  Copy/Paste..

Mate,i can see you anywhere in this forum,stop being noob and accept your failure as a person .scamming kids is not a profession. btw using same features doesn't mean an admin is retarted as you are...

stop open server with my files backdoor protection ahhahaha !

you are a idiot backdoors can be removed any time so easy you are so brainless kid who think can scam all the time

Sawady..Do no waste your time by being aggresive on him..people who does simply not understand what this guy do the last year are just fools men..i mean come on he steals every people in all of his servers and all his servers last 3 days...this scammer sucks and all time spams his servers everywhere...just sayin..

Edited by Gregory69

Sawady..Do no waste your time by being aggresive on him..people who does simply not understand what this guy do the last year are just fools men..i mean come on he steals every people in all of his servers and all his servers last 3 days...this scammer sucks and all time spams his servers everywhere...just sayin..

All Gevorakoc Servers got DDosed for this reason and we will keep doing this this trash opening servers to earn some money scamming people and after this banning them on game cuz he was PHX User or blabla even a 10 yo kid can laught with him

All Gevorakoc Servers got DDosed for this reason and we will keep doing this this trash opening servers to earn some money scamming people and after this banning them on game cuz he was PHX User or blabla even a 10 yo kid can laught with him

hahah :) . i wonder how people join his servers all time...and some still pay him ...lolz

Me and some friends were about to start lineage this days.we will be in.good luck men have a nice day

Good Luck to you too dude,wish you a nice stay and a great adventure

stop open server with my files backdoor protection ahhahaha !

Open server with files of who? You can't even fool yourself dude, :)

you are a idiot backdoors can be removed any time so easy you are so brainless kid who think can scam all the time

Do not worry about it,they are already did and we are away of a danger like this. Thank you for Support anyway.

hahah :) . i wonder how people join his servers all time...and some still pay him ...lolz

Same question here too.that armenian steals all naabs.Anyway i hope on this server the ownership can make things happen at least my clan leader contacted the adm and he seemed a well guy.Btw..we still must wait to see.