L2Tales Original Source Old

The Reason im sharing the Source and Compiled files here it's simple.
I want pif.gif fandC - l2tales - l2conflict- redemption to disapear from
l2 industry and European selling without suport.

I Wish with all my heart these files with source to be DEVELOPED-XFORMED into a source who can stand up in from of these greedy people who sell and dont give suport like [duma.c] Duma Claudius - Stalone = STOLE Rebellion files and built European server and sell like a 100% working PACK. Its not true, the files are sold in all forums for more than 600 Euro / 250 Euro.

I am not a developer or programmer in java, i know few things but i wish someone can take this source and build a SVN and a good awsome Team like l2scripts and DEVELOP it.

I dont want to upset Anyone but please keep my thread clean , without bad words, with good optimistic ideeas, and more power to RUSS developers.

e8u3.png

rlae.png

Global Gatekeeper

Accessible by Community Board or NPC
With all Villages & Towns, Hellbound/Continent/SOD/SOA/SOI/Delusion/Primeval/Parnasus,
TOI and Necropolis/Catacombs teleport areas.

Hellbound Gatekeeper
Hellbound teleporter with all teleports from HB Area.

GM SHOP
Up to S-Grade Weapons -Armors - Jewels, Consumables, AA Converter, Accessories
Soulshots, Pets, Clan Items and Banking system

EVENT SHOP
Trade your Event - Vote rewards for useful goods in Event Shop.

NPC Buffer
Prophet, Shilien Saint, Elven Elder, Warcryer, Overlord, Bladedancer, Sword Singer, Warsmith,
Cat buffs without kamael buffs, including Schemes adding/removing, full CP/HP/MP heal.

Download

https://yadi.sk/d/Dfl3tgEPgSXaU
Edited by kingbill

Leach it from 1 forum.you canlogin with any client.dont know if backdoor or not.but i think this pack is good to dev :D.can you guy fix the image load in raidboss info?

Found a good info

delete file 

CCPPasswordRecover.java

they can know your password with account name.

Edited by kingbill

The same shit that ady sells in your topic..

Clan penalty does not work.. (easy to fix), event don't call registered members and others shit..

The most Crappy source that i heard on my life!

The same shit that ady sells in your topic..

Clan penalty does not work.. (easy to fix), event don't call registered members and others shit..

The most Crappy source that i heard on my life!

like a l2jps xD

i dont recommend to use this source or any other of the shared source over the internet for a big server with investition, if you want to open a server without to think at backdoor and many stable features / official seller of pack -->      http://fandc.ro

But if you plan to open a server with    free  domain and no investition just for fun this is very good because nobody will enter on your server to check your backdoors.

Well i am working on conflict pack more than one year, reworked 40% of core and reimpemented many futures, if u are interested in testing pm me and i will show u progress of that pack, even i cans how u source. im looking for some testers and if u wish to be part pm

• 2 weeks later...