Ideas To Stop H5 Botting

So maybe any of developers / project owners has any ideas how to stop botting? At h5 it's economy killer..
Basically no protection helps - everything can be bypassed.
Waiting for wise minds u.u

So maybe any of developers / project owners has any ideas how to stop botting? At h5 it's economy killer..

Players should have ideas, developers are just making them true.

not everything i have couple ideas, to look for bot signature, but thats require a bit more testing. The whole idea is hold on checking bot movement in real time, as you all may know bots move by specific way that simple player can see very easy, and thats what need to be described by code, so if bot signature(movement) overstate(many times) original players movement, that bot/player get automaticaly banned, maybe even with some screenshots or little video, of what he where doing as proof.

Another way is to get screenshots directly by some soft, like BF3 Protection where doing, adrenaline and kind'a of that soft - injects directly in process memory of l2.exe, so when you make a screenshot(with proper software) in l2, you get adrenaline window(i allready tried this, and it works that way, so)...

Edited by LightFusion

I'm really interested in stopping it. Captcha - well it's bypassable, also players might get it in RB etc <- that will make damage to server.
Client side protection - it seems everything is bypass-able even with cracked bots q.q

I'm really interested in stopping it. Captcha - well it's bypassable, also players might get it in RB etc <- that will make damage to server.

Client side protection - it seems everything is bypass-able even with cracked bots q.q

Contact Szaka, haters say that  his antibot isnt good, well you can test it , its the best for me :)

Captcha is not that bad, you always can add zone restiriction, if rb zone then skip it. But most of them works witch mobs kill count.

Players should have ideas, developers are just making them true.

Not entirely true. Developers are more likely to be aware of possible security flaws that bots make use of. 

The most effective way stays the human. And humans are helped with tools.

An easy tool is to counter numbers of monsters killed per hour. That costs you one integer per player instance. If numbers seem big, you teleport to the player and you investigate. It's a matter of less than 1 min to see if it's a bot or no.

You can also task it and save numbers every hour, then you format numbers as you want. Overall cost : one integer and one task. Dayum.

From the moment you got client files, it will be bypassed. It's only a matter of time.

Waiting a server answer ? It can be bypassed, emulated the server.

From the moment sources are shared, the security introduced by your security system is over.

So, what is left ? Humans. It costs time, but it's effective.