I Have Some Free Time And...(Free Codes, L2J Tutorials)

Hiring system:

Hire body guards to protect you, based on the amount of adena you pay the guard gets better stats/AI/skills.  :happyforever:

- Option to set PvE/PvP mode

This either could be done with NPCs or even by players (with some kind of summoning skills)

quite interesting system :D

Hiring system:

Hire body guards to protect you, based on the amount of adena you pay the guard gets better stats/AI/skills. :happyforever:

- Option to set PvE/PvP mode

This either could be done with NPCs or even by players (with some kind of summoning skills)

Good, but.. Every custom shit includes Ai,arent you bored?

Good, but.. Every custom shit includes Ai,arent you bored?

To me his idea is actually pretty good and interesting but it also gives me an idea for a server concept. Gonna try it.

To me his idea is actually pretty good and interesting but it also gives me an idea for a server concept. Gonna try it.

It's actually pretty nice, i had this idea too some time ago and i wanted to put it in my server, but... Interlude :P

It's actually pretty nice, i had this idea too some time ago and i wanted to put it in my server, but... Interlude :P

If you present it correctly it could work even on interlude.

If you present it correctly it could work even on interlude.

Do you really think 'GS/Saggi/Necro players' would even try reading a new feature? ;p

Do you really think 'GS/Saggi/Necro players' would even try reading a new feature? ;p

No matter. Still in pvp for example, it's gonna act like a party member. So, you won't feel lonely. May act as a bishop, nuker, another archer :P

Edited by SweeTs

No matter. Still in pvp for example, it's gonna act like a party member. So, you won't feel lonely. May act as a bishop, nuker, another archer :P

That was exactly my idea :) Trust me, it won't work, or it will if you present this in an already opened server with 200+ on.

Basically, the idea is nice, but kinda pointless.. L2 is a game which you play with company.. but still, may replace cubic hah :D

Basically, the idea is nice, but kinda pointless.. L2 is a game which you play with company.. but still, may replace cubic hah :D

The idea is that it would be used as a summon skill. You summon an 'assister'. He will be either nuker, archer, healer etc. He will stay active for like 10 mins helping you out.

I have also thought of the idea of hiring 'farming bots'. You pay smth(like donation or farm items) and you hire an automatic farming bot. You may place him wherever you like and he will attack monsters. When you speak with him you can obtain the coins he has farmed for you. For example, 5euro/hour :P

Advanced and upgraded dressme [ertheia clothing form update] for freya/H5

I think the engine i have shared(even if it's for Interlude) is pretty advanced. You may copy target's outfit, or even create your own by choosing from a variety of parts(set by the admin). Check it out in the shares section.

Sry for double posting, i have no idea how to copy quoted message in editing option.