interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

ahahahahahahaha 

another proof of how unprofessional they are

i guess the main event of this weekend on l2 world was helenalive broadcasting from a dead sv called l2mid.

Edited by iequake

flame and blame cuz i do not have fault for this. 2k infected systems from lineage.ru make this succesful DDoS. check sometime your upload when you are plaing on server which have under attack!

our community is alive so

Reopening at: 10 april 

Edited by SkyLord

flame and blame cuz i do not have fault for this. 2k infected systems from lineage.ru make this succesful DDoS. check sometime your upload when you are plaing on server which have under attack!

our community is alive so

Reopening at: 10 april 

You don't really think that they'll let you do your reopen on 10th? They'll DDoS even harder.

Your reaction is so childish, even a 15 years old kid would apologize for that, if it's not your fault then whose fault is that? It's your fault if you didn't want to invest some of  the money you made from your previous servers (aka players money) and buy a strong ddos protection.

so many players got disappointed and the only thing you say is that fault isn't yours, yea it's my dog's fault for what happened on your server, get good.

Edited by Davidakos