L2Off Datapack For High Rates Server

linager

Question

Hi!

Can anyone recommend me a Datapack for a new Interlude l2Off high rates server? Since it is a High Rates server i care most about security rather than bug free.

Which is my best free option? What about a paid one?

Thanks in advance!!!

9 answers to this question

Only good thing about l2off its the stability and the features (if you are into playing h5 or IL with gf and c4 formulas and game mechanics). There are better options written in java in half the price.

Only good thing about l2off its the stability and the features (if you are into playing h5 or IL with gf and c4 formulas and game mechanics). There are better options written in java in half the price.

And how do you know their owners didn't extended and modified those formulas and game mechanics to match the chronicles ?

And how do you know their owners didn't extended and modified those formulas and game mechanics to match the chronicles ?

thats a reason to not use l2off actually, as a customer you cant add something custom like java and its half price as that guy said... for an imba pack

the big difrence is on behavior of the server but who wants a low rate with aim on gathering more than 100 real players this is the lol with l2off packs to much work/cost for nothing special the opposite of java much fun easy code friendly prices (scammers on both sides are not included)