L2Age / L2Woa - Source - Development, Services [H5]

Kama3a

[13:12:40] L2Age Development: dafuq

[13:12:48] L2Age Development: sorry im with 2 sql datatables
[13:12:52] L2Age Development: and deleted wrong one.

you failed via navicat, so you edited ingame, bulgarians number one java developer and sql engineer :D

im not spamming, im having an conversation, in topics, where i feel i have something to contribute.

you failed via navicat, so you edited ingame, bulgarians number one java developer and sql engineer :D

im not spamming, im having an conversation, in topics, where i feel i have something to contribute.

I still dont get the point of everything.

You troll hard in the topic, flame and telling bulshits coz ? hate me (no idea why) , you are just like that (still no idea why) or any other reason ...

Source is good and you know it. 

About my development skill i have prove enough ... you just spam copy/paste blqblq, ok show me what did i copy/paste. 

Let the ppl decide not as sending them false info.

The last thing that source could be is "good", looking at it last few days i had to make huge cleanups and major reworks to get most of it working as it should.

I can't count how many NPEs i've fixed, i can't believe that was even working, not sure what u call stable at all, while your console is like a christmas tree.

Its so fragile, you touch one thing, 10 others gets broken because they work on some dark magic that only it's creator knows (A thing we spend years in l2j to fix)

Hardcoded stuff all around the code, very poor documentation.

The thing that pissed me off mostly was Extractable itemhandler.  That -> https://gist.github.com/UnAfraid/2cf74367704ae27a0b16

Extractable skills doesn't work at all.

Not to mention that cross game/login database connection shit that you made, what if login server is on different server like in my case?

Too lazy to make it right or you simply don't know how?

Edited by UnAfraid

lol unafraid flamed l0l3d :D:D:D i guess your business is over l0l3d , since what unafraid says is holy ^^

told ya, ur source is shit, and full of copy pasted crap.

and 

while your console is like a christmas tree

made me piss my self laughing agian  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

The last thing that source could be is "good", looking at it last few days i had to make huge cleanups and major reworks to get most of it working as it should.

I can't count how many NPEs i've fixed, i can't believe that was even working, not sure what u call stable at all, while your console is like a christmas tree.

Its so fragile, you touch one thing, 10 others gets broken because they work on some dark magic that only it's creator knows (A thing we spend years in l2j to fix)

Hardcoded stuff all around the code, very poor documentation.

The thing that pissed me off mostly was Extractable itemhandler.  That -> https://gist.github.com/UnAfraid/2cf74367704ae27a0b16

Extractable skills doesn't work at all.

Not to mention that cross game/login database connection shit that you made, what if login server is on different server like in my case?

Too lazy to make it right or you simply don't know how?

Can i know what you have "reworked" coz its was not "working". 

Also what NPE fixes you have made? To have NPE console should trow it, so im interested where it does that... or you just write bulshits as nik.

To compare l2r with l2j its pretty stupid, no idea why you do it.

Extractable skills are working as i know dunno how they does not work for you. 

Several scripts use such login->game sql support, thats why i made config with note... whats the big deal ?

And why do you work on my package source since kam3ran said "no we dont work with your package". 

Can we get more info..

Edited by Kama3a

lol unafraid flamed l0l3d :D:D:D i guess your business is over l0l3d , since what unafraid says is holy ^^

told ya, ur source is shit, and full of copy pasted crap.

and 

made me piss my self laughing agian  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Flame no, i suspect nik told him to write here, since nik love me so much.

I dont see another reason unafraid to write here. 

When its so bad why they use it to open new server ? :)

noone likes you, dont you get it? ur a skilless retard wich has no clue about coding, unafraid said enough about ur source, and i have  respect to him as a developer.

l0l3d OFF NPE Heaven

LMAO PMSL  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

noone likes you, dont you get it? ur a skilless retard wich has no clue about coding, unafraid said enough about ur source, and i have  respect to him as a developer.

l0l3d OFF NPE Heaven

How to get offended by you when you just spam 24/7 and you dont understand java, and you have never run anything close to server or etc. 

About UnAfraid, you can be verry good coder but when your opinion is:

"I can't count how many NPEs i've fixed" = 70 possible NPE trough eclipse....

Thanks for the abstract opinion, when you dont like something or its not enough good for you, that does not mean its broken ?? or its ???

By this logic.... i can speak about everything its "broken" or not even good.

As you said, "i dont like you to sell things other guys has worked for". But it seems there is no problem for you to run a server with it.

I sell things that i have developed past 4++ months. And its my own right to do it.

Half of the mods are mine creation, if you sell a project and pretend your to be more good then this one i will understand.

But when someone told you to came here and write opinion thats not even close to reality, what to say ? good job.

Who will be next ? Kam3ran saying i never worked with him ?

Edited by Kama3a

l0l3d OFF NPE Heaven

actually i want see your  "Critical" top top serbidorki

im sure it will be shit also))) 

How to get offended by you when you just spam 24/7 and you dont understand java, and you have never run anything close to server or etc. 

About UnAfraid, you can be verry good coder but when your opinion is:

"I can't count how many NPEs i've fixed" = 70 possible NPE trough eclipse....

Thanks for the abstract opinion, when you dont like something or its not enough good for you, that does not mean its broken ?? or its ???

By this logic.... i can speak about everything its "broken" or not even good.

As you said, "i dont like you to sell things other guys has worked for". But it seems there is no problem for you to run a server with it.

I sell things that i have developed past 4++ months. And its my own right to do it.

Half of the mods are mine creation, if you sell a project and pretend your to be more good then this one i will understand.

But when someone told you to came here and write opinion thats not even close to reality, what to say ? good job.

Who will be next ? Kam3ran saying i never worked with him ?

now, only becouse i hate you so much little victim ill let you know my real nick.

http://classifieds.ohloh.net/accounts/PunisherTheOne  AKA Maniac

now google about me, and you might find out, that im coding for l2 java servers for 10 years, since 2005. while i was doing my first commit you where sucking ur moms tits with the age on 12 little twat.

i bet you didnt even finish a proper school, bah, you didnt even learn java properly.

Edited by pto

now, only becouse i hate you so much little victim ill let you know my real nick.

https://classifieds.ohloh.net/accounts/PunisherTheOne  AKA Maniac

now google about me, and you might find out, that im coding for l2 java servers for 10 years, since 2005. while i was doing my first commit you where sucking ur moms tits with the age on 12 little twat.

i bet you didnt even finish a proper school, bah, you didnt even learn java properly.

hahaha)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

lets see how will look your top top serbidorki Critical 

I have got the same thing in my source, Kama3a wrote that? :O