L2Age / L2Woa - Source - Development, Services [H5]

Kama3a

k, i read my nick here

l0l3d hy my fan, how are u?

nik, when u joined l2cartel like developer, u made 2 update and 2 failed, u think you are good developer? 

first update = everyone got rollback of olly pts,

second update = u made it durring tw, mucho pr0 and about that geodata fail i better no talk. 

Edited by AchYlek

Everywhere someone speaking about AchYlek :lol:

y me mutcho sadki :(( every wherki my haterki 

Edited by AchYlek

k, i read my nick here

l0l3d hy my fan, how are u?

nik, when u joined l2cartel like developer, u made 2 update and 2 failed, u think you are good developer? 

first update = everyone got rollback of olly pts,

second update = u made it durring tw, mucho pr0 and about that geodata fail i better no talk. 

Hi achylek my fan,

nik is working at l2cartel, so he is working for stalone ? 

Dayumn....

Pto, hater sup :) my cat have bigger knowledge of java coding then you. 

Keep flaming, show me how low you can go :)

Hi achylek my fan,

nik is working at l2cartel, so he is working for stalone ? 

Dayumn....

Pto, hater sup :) my cat have bigger knowledge of java coding then you. 

Keep flaming, show me how low you can go :)

cartel is not stalone server, stalone was here just gm

but this made my day))) 

"but dunno if i want anymore dev on my server

he make 1time rollback and yesterday this fucking shit on tw

fuicking unbelieveable

---it was that malakas nik?

y

i told him
---nothing new

not to put again this shit geodata

he told me

man

fixed

dont worry

even if problem can disable

it via online

and it didnt work"
Edited by AchYlek

no...

l2j reunion is the worst pack in the history, never buy that crap :okey: .

you can actualy see a competitor here

Yeah... :) dunno why everyone is hating me since i'm selling the pack i have worked for many years... anyway... 

I'm working on several new features ... for now i have updated ranking manger and added Season mod.

Also im working on website .... till then check fb page : https://www.facebook.com/l2agedev

Changelog will be posted there.

Updated Ranking Manager.

More then 50 ranking stats.
Easy implementation of new stats.

Added Season Ranking, mode working like on diablo 3.

Every month main ranking will be wiped and moved to new season ranking. At every season you can find top 10 players for each category.

Ranking can work normaly without season and with them.

10985254_772425226207427_47858970560418210986837_772425206207429_579570027404184

10985932_772425216207428_503315359740383

Edited by Kama3a

Things i don't get is

lol3d claim to be a good dev and can do good server but actually the only server that went good with him was l2 age when nik gived to them l2 world 1 time high five pack.

Now let's just clear 1 thing since i like to get things clearly, i'm not lol3r hater i'm not nik lover i'm not a stallone fan but how the hell you can claim yourself good when you had 0 server that survived more then 1 month with your pack?

i'm skilled dev i can do everything i have PTS files but i can't deal with people whishes so i fail my own server (seems i'm terrible awesome too for admit my errors), anyway what is your excuse? perfect pack but people don't get you?

perfect code even if seems so damn messy up?

you are following an emulation and since the world is pretty clear you should stick your code about the main thing you are tryng to emulate

your pack is too behind, ofc nice htmls mine was really poor but dude a nice outfits don't means that is confortable too if you know what i mean ;)

When nik was so good coder why 80 % of all commits on age/woa was mine creation.

?

True...

This is a paste of the commits after I stopped working in one pack with you.

Vuv5p5K.png

20 COMMITS IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Rtd4JW7.png

COPYPASTE IS A BAD REFLEX (also from here I see that this pack wont survive even 24 hours cause you just fucked up one rather heavy operation)

kyR2UEo.png

Moar cats... an accurate representation image when l0l3d tried to get fameous on my back:

5tjHS6l.jpg

P.S AssYLek or whatever, please start and be productive cause your existence is just a waste of electricity, water, air and other valuable human resources. No wonder why Illuminati exist to destroy half of the world.

I would've explain why the problem wasn't exactly caused by me and why it happened on first place, but you are just retarded and its not worth the effort explaining something to a moron. Seriously, one day you will wake up, when there will be no more the internet ego you;ve created for yourself... be careful what will be left, cause then your life will depend on it. It all funny now, but for now.

Edited by Nik

Things i don't get is

lol3d claim to be a good dev and can do good server but actually the only server that went good with him was l2 age when nik gived to them l2 world 1 time high five pack.

Now let's just clear 1 thing since i like to get things clearly, i'm not lol3r hater i'm not nik lover i'm not a stallone fan but how the hell you can claim yourself good when you had 0 server that survived more then 1 month with your pack?

i'm skilled dev i can do everything i have PTS files but i can't deal with people whishes so i fail my own server (seems i'm terrible awesome too for admit my errors), anyway what is your excuse? perfect pack but people don't get you?

you are following an emulation and since the world is pretty clear you should stick your code about the main thing you are tryng to emulate

your pack is too behind, ofc nice htmls mine was really poor but dude a nice outfits don't means that is confortable too if you know what i mean ;)

Even NCSoft's files won't save you from fail, if you don't know how to build a server... there is a big difference between the development and the management! That is why most of the developers here sells their work instead of creating a servers. :lol:

?

True...

This is a paste of the commits after I stopped working in one pack with you.

Vuv5p5K.png

20 COMMITS IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Rtd4JW7.png

COPYPASTE IS A BAD REFLEX (also from here I see that this pack wont survive even 24 hours cause you just fucked up one rather heavy operation)

kyR2UEo.png

Moar cats... an accurate representation image when l0l3d tried to get fameous on my back:

5tjHS6l.jpg

cartel is not stalone server, stalone was here just gm

but this made my day))) 

"but dunno if i want anymore dev on my server

he make 1time rollback and yesterday this fucking shit on tw

fuicking unbelieveable

---it was that malakas nik?

y

i told him
---nothing new

not to put again this shit geodata

he told me

man

fixed

dont worry

even if problem can disable

it via online

and it didnt work"

See the date, i was already working on my private pack. 

I synchronized old l2age pack with functions that was good and made when we was working together.

Everything that i synch its made coz of our work, not personaly YOURS dumb kid with big ego.

DId you forget how i find last l2world pack, all things made of us was renamed from @Author Nik, Infern0 to @Author Nik 

Good Job  Pro coder. You will be famous forever and ever.

And how i did get famous on your back ? I get hated on your back coz let me repeat myself: "Good commit Nik, something fuckup LoL3d should commit it to not ruin nik famous" LOL axaxa lets not forget the true ok ?

Last L2World : Nik

Current Package: L0l3d 

Decide by your own who suck bad.

p.s. if you have access to the svn, new project with kam3ran incoming ? :D please dont use last l2world source, for the good of humanity.

p.s2 how did i copy hotsprings or fish when you dont even know how the fort working there :D

Edited by Kama3a

Things i don't get is

I joined when nik was running L2World, and he was project leader. 

I was newbie and only L2w00t was behine my back, not so bad pvp server.

Its true i learn alot of things during working with nik, but to claim he is the best and im just a copy/paste guy its a bulshit.

After first year i started to run things down and do big progress into servers, and for that by time i became project leader of l2age, l2woa and 2 of l2world servers.

Nik had his opinion but the team was listening to me most of the time, no matter nik decisions.

By that i explain how i have "0" projects.

Im trying to do interesting project and sell it on the market so ppl can run servers and be competitors to l2tales and his package and as i see soon l2world and Nik.

What is the bad of it ? Im developing the pack by myself l2age was running with my fixes and my code that i spend to write over 2-3 months before i quit. 

After my quit i have implemented tons of fixes on my private svn, but no Nik and Hater ex-co-workers expaining how im "bad" how i was copy/paste etc etc. full of bulshits.

And for what i recived flames ? 

Kam3ran and bella flame in topic coz i quit them.

Nik coz he is delusional guy that thinks he is da best coder, and hate me from the first day we started to work together.

Ok, agree hate me but dont write bulshits.

No matter what i will continue developing this package.