high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

i believe in L2Tales will become best server all time.. and all haters actually take a part in supporting it to happen but they didn't realize yet coz they don't know wat they exactly do. See you later on opening.

A thing this is a good server, who sayid this shit's is because dont play, classes balanced, good no custom game, a lot of players and all, i think this is the best server of have today (Dkside)

there is no another international server with such online. many new ones even do not have such online on start, as many tales have when start 2 "die" :) so that fact tells a lot , what kind of server it is :)

I have been playing this server since 1 month ago.. so far it is perfect! 0 lag, no corrupted gms, fair donation for ppl that dont donate... events every day and every hour.. gms are kind, lots of clans, lots of pvp and pk, lots of raid boses party and huge market! 7k active players every day... join this server and u will not regret it! trust me.. In game name: Reiki

Lol these spam bots :D

Check last replies, max 3 posts each member & saying the same shit.

P.S. I'm not against the server, i like it, but that..

L2Tales is a very good server! It's the best server that I've been play.

I did play in cartel too, very, very good server! Great events from GM, equilibrated classes and so many good players.

Best server i played... 7k online, no lag! pvp all day and lots of things to do.Sieges are nice full of players and gm are awesome, nice one please join with us and have fun! you will get adicted!

I have to say, that I have been waiting for server like this for couple of years. Server is well balanced - you can start playing here and you can easily farm your char so you  won't get stomped by old players/donators (what is the most annoying and demotivating thing).
There are maaaany many people playing here (believe me, you will never farm alone :D :D ) from various countries, who make  nice, friendly community. 
Come and join this server, you will not regret ! :)

Regards!

i love this server, 7k+ active evvery dan, events 24/7, no corrupted staff and 0 lag. events all day and pvps.. No bugs... l2 tales is great!! join there is a huge and nice comunity to have fun