Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Website is online. Host is kinda derping lately, pressing F5 will most likely fix the errors.

About Open BETA.

Because of the Server rates and how critical a bug can be, we decided to drag the Open Beta period till Sunday. We will wipe no characters after the beta phase is ended, and we will most likely not wipe items, unless they were aquired through bugs.

Report any bug you find, we will take care of it in a minute!!

Post patch link here or smth or fix website. Its loading after like 10min of refreshing and still crushing when u open downloads.

Scratch dat,website is working normally.

Edited by Benihime

Patch will be released shortly! Keep an eye on the topic. Some moderator move the topic in the Online Servers Section!

http://l2dn.com/community/index.php?/topic/9-l2-dn-emineo-is-on-beta-mode/

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO CONNECT WITH OUR SYSTEM, JUST COPY OUR L2INI ON THE SYSTEM OF THE SERVER YOU WERE PLAYING BEFORE. IT WILL WORK NORMALLY.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ij5h9datohjtzxd/system.rar

Edited by RєVєnGeR^

This server seems indeed very unique and promising. I strongly recommend you try it. It would be a shame if such an amazing idea passes by unnoticed.

Website is online. Host is kinda derping lately, pressing F5 will most likely fix the errors.

About Open BETA.

Because of the Server rates and how critical a bug can be, we decided to drag the Open Beta period till Sunday. We will wipe no characters after the beta phase is ended, and we will most likely not wipe items, unless they were aquired through bugs.

Report any bug you find, we will take care of it in a minute!!

so we can farm and level up normally ? if it will be not any serious bug we will have our chars and items on G.O. ?

so we can farm and level up normally ? if it will be not any serious bug we will have our chars and items on G.O. ?

Yes. As far as we already tested the server there are not critical bugs. If you find any we will hotfix it asap. We will only wipe items that are product of a bug. Characters and rest of items won't be touched!

Thanks for the kind words. We expect more players tomorrow to test more things and host some events in-game! We had various players today, got very good feedback. Thanks everyone!

Server GRAND OPENING is tomorrow 18;00 gmt +2. We are currently in open beta, you can play freely, NO WIPE!!

Edited by Noble®

Thanks. Tomorrow 18:00 GMT +2 Grand Opening !! Same patch, no WIPE!

https://www.facebook.com/L2Emineo

Like our new facebook page for the grand opening! Share it with your friends!

Edited by RєVєnGeR^

Server starts officially in less than 3hours.

18:00 GMT +2

BE THERE.

l2dn.com

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ij5h9datohjtzxd/system.rar

Liked the features. :) Reading all the posts, what I find most interesting are the sieges. One thing you could make with it, though, is (and I just thought of it - maybe it could work, maybe not) make the sieges open at one time or something like the day (like, GMT +2 12:00 - 06:00) or something, make some kind of a break from the siege (no one can attack it during that time period) or something like that .. ^^

The other thing that I liked were the dances/songs. Why change the time to 20 minutes from the buffer? I remember, in the earlier years (when there were actually decent servers with no buffers or no dance/song in the buffs), you needed BD/SWS in a pt and that was awesome. I remember playing the BD and having lots of fun with it (you can have fun with it if you are really playing (don't knock it till you try it, or something along those lines, right?)). Well, let's just hope that this server succeeds. :)

Also, I read the posts about the donate. Well, what did you expect, Clyde? For someone to invest in a server and not expect/want something from it in the long run? I would LOVE to see a private server these days (or a few of them) with these rates etc. etc., a server that is very successful (popular) and not have any kind of donations. ANY donations, doesn't matter if it is done in private (there are many servers who do this) or public, so to speak (donation shops). What RєVєnGeR^ said is right, I guess - you have to balance the gameplay with the donation lists. Although, you could have given the VIP Package a bigger price. Because, now, it's something like - I don't want/need main-class/sub-class lvl, or recs, or something like noblesse (I want to level by myself or get noblesse by myself, I just want the items or something along those lines), so I have to pay 305/330/280 Euro, while the whole package is 140? .... Don't know how to explain properly what I think, but I hope you get the idea .. ^^