111pk0n.jpg

L2 Emineo is a mid rate Interlude server running on Java platform. Our goal is to bring back to life the best expansion of the Lineage2 game series, for that we took Interlude and added our own spicy flavour here and there. L2 Emineo aims to achieve the feeling of a living world inside a gameserver, something that no server has done as of now. In order to reach our goals, we are using a dynamic rate system for everything. Player experience gain, enchanting, even raiding.

Player starting experience gain.

Levels 1 through 40 XP Gain is set x15

Levels 40 through 65 XP Gain is set x30

Levels 65 through 80 XP Gain is set x60

We set the experience gain rates this way, so we keep the grinding part of the game in a fun way. Players have to work hard in the lowest levels, and then we help them by pushing them through the end. We want the players to always have something to look forward to, so the first goal of everyone is grinding.

Economy Information & Enchant Rates.

As we want to give the player the feeling of a living world, achieving a world-like economy was a huge bet for us. What we have done to accomplish a very nice and stable economy system was keep Adena as the only currency.

Adena Rate is set x10

By keeping the Adena Rate in low levels, we just want to make things look simpler. A player will be valuing what's inside his inventory more that way.

We also totally reworked the Lineage2 Tax System. Now every town has a population value determined by the players living on that town. Every player has to pay a price to become a town's citizen otherways he is not allowed in the area. This way, its up to the Lord of the town to set up fair prices and create a Capital.

Enchant Rates are also Dynamic.

0-3 100%

4-8 70%

9-12 55%

13-16 40%

* Note that Blessed Scrols give an extra 5% success rate*

Reworked Monsters and NPCs AI.

Smart monsters is a system we invented to make grinding feel more real. Monsters now interact with each other and ask for help, or try to run away from you. Also, be carefull when many players try to use the Gatekeeper, she might get tired and take a break! If an NPC comes to talk to you don't get scared, we made it so NPCs will interract with players in a fun way.

Player Ranking and Raid System.

Players go through Ranks in our server. A player's rank is determined by his leve, the number of raidbosses he has raided and the number of the monster he has killed. Our server has more than 50 edited raidbosses for our likes. For the toughest RBs in the game, Antharas, Baium, Valakas etc, you will need to have completed their quests AND meet the ranking number to raid them.

Various Info.

GMShop up to A Grade.

Craftable (x20 Spoil) S Grade Items.

24 Buff Slots.

Quest-Free Subclass

Retail Noblesse Quest.

Reworked Sieges

Survey System

TvT Event

Bounty Event

Buff Timers

Through NPC Buffer : 1H Normal/ 10M Songs& Dances/5M Special

Through Support Classes: 1H Normal/ 1H Songs& Dances/10M Special

Through AIO Buffer: 1H Normal/1H Songs& Dances/1H Special

This post is just a little preview of our server. Don't forget to check this topic daily for updates and indepth information on our custom systems and engines. The server is still being worked on and it's not finished yet. Our forums will soon be launched as well.

l2dn.com

l2dn.com/community/

PATCH:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ij5h9datohjtzxd/system.rar

Beta started successfully 3/3/2015

Edited by Noble®
  • Upvote 1

As the server-side developer of this server I'd also like to have a few words.

This may seem like we were out of our minds when we completely remade sieges, town tax system and all that. In fact instead of adding tons of custom items, change the economy, have +24 full buffed characters everywhere around, we worked WITH actual l2 economy and balance instead of against it. You may find enchanting difficult, yep, that's how it should be. You may complain you are not full buffed all the time, yep, that's how it should be. Those are the things that lineage 2 was made in mind with. Once you go against that, you compromise balance. We chose to leave that as is and work on the game play improving it and adding new things inspired from a other games like GuildWars and ESO.

tl;dr This is unique. This improves lineage 2, doesnt just add few items here and there. No one tried this before, we know what we're diving into and we will get it done.

See you guys in game soon.

By keeping the Adena Rate in low levels, we just want to make things look simpler. A player will be valuing what's inside his inventory more that way.

We also totally reworked the Lineage2 Tax System. Now every town has a population value determined by the players living on that town. Every player has to pay a price to become a town's citizen otherways he is not allowed in the area. This way, its up to the Lord of the town to set up fair prices and create a Capital.

lol .. 

GL

Pretty nice and unique ideas and the staff are really professional and nice guys, I am looking forward for further information.

2 questions.

1. What does "reworked sieges" mean? Could you enlighten me/us with a few details? 

2. This might be more of a personal concern, but I'm pretty sure there are other people who feel the same way, so I'm mentioning it. I believe that the RNG involved in the enchant system is one of the biggest flaws of L2 as a game in general, so I personally dislike the fact that you've made it even riskier and more random. I'd prefer if the enchant rate was 100 % or something close to that, but the enchant scrolls were hard to get. This way you're rewarded for playing, not for being lucky. 

Edited by Fortuna

lol .. 

GL

uhm...What?

Pretty nice and unique ideas and the staff are really professional and nice guys, I am looking forward for further information.

Thanks for the kind words.

2 questions.

1. What does "reworked sieges" mean? Could you enlighten me/us with a few details? 

2. This might be more of a personal concern, but I'm pretty sure there are other people who feel the same way, so I'm mentioning it. I believe that the RNG involved in the enchant system is one of the biggest flaws of L2 as a game in general, so I personally dislike the fact that you've made it even riskier and more random. I'd prefer if the enchant rate was 100 % or something close to that, but the enchant scrolls were hard to get. This way you're rewarded for playing, not for being lucky. 

Sieges take place for a whole week. Yes, a whole week of fighting for a castle. After all it is called a siege right? Not a lets-fight-for-a-couple-of-hours-over-some-useless-feature-of-the-game. Also during that one week of fighting, the defender clan (meaning mid siege defender clan, not the start siege defender) gets rewards for every minute of holding the castle. This way you have a reason to fight for a whole week and don't just make a rush on the last day. Because of the really long fight time I am thinking of systems like in-game messages when an enemy enters siege zone or even an e-mail to the clan leader. 

RNG always has it's part in all games. I get your point, that's more of a preference of yours to be honest. Setting enchant rate to 100% makes it pure grinding and makes all players basically the same. Scrolls already are quite expensive, if we make them harder to get we just move the RNG from the scroll rate to the drop rate. This will be the kind of server where you will drop your jaw when you see the first red weapon in the server's history in like 2 or 3 years from now rofl. Enchanting is going to be really hard xD sorry guys

*cough* we're kinda done developing. tests start soon *cough* *cough* Shhh, you know nothing from me xD

uhm...What?

Thanks for the kind words.

Sieges take place for a whole week. Yes, a whole week of fighting for a castle. After all it is called a siege right? Not a lets-fight-for-a-couple-of-hours-over-some-useless-feature-of-the-game. Also during that one week of fighting, the defender clan (meaning mid siege defender clan, not the start siege defender) gets rewards for every minute of holding the castle. This way you have a reason to fight for a whole week and don't just make a rush on the last day. Because of the really long fight time I am thinking of systems like in-game messages when an enemy enters siege zone or even an e-mail to the clan leader. 

RNG always has it's part in all games. I get your point, that's more of a preference of yours to be honest. Setting enchant rate to 100% makes it pure grinding and makes all players basically the same. Scrolls already are quite expensive, if we make them harder to get we just move the RNG from the scroll rate to the drop rate. This will be the kind of server where you will drop your jaw when you see the first red weapon in the server's history in like 2 or 3 years from now rofl. Enchanting is going to be really hard xD sorry guys

*cough* we're kinda done developing. tests start soon *cough* *cough* Shhh, you know nothing from me xD

Sieges, 1 week? A really nice idea but people will get bored of fighting since it is a waste of time and no farm for them consider reducing the value of sieges. Its way to much, it is my opinion though. Project seems so unique and i hope to you good luck.

Sieges, 1 week? A really nice idea but people will get bored of fighting since it is a waste of time and no farm for them consider reducing the value of sieges. Its way to much, it is my opinion though. Project seems so unique and i hope to you good luck.

Well, dont expect the fighting to be consequtive. There will be breaks, sneak attacks and enough time for the clans to regroup and rewrite their strategies.

Well, dont expect the fighting to be consequtive. There will be breaks, sneak attacks and enough time for the clans to regroup and rewrite their strategies.

yea while you take a break , clan attacks and gets the castle they made their strategy and you as a leader be like: WTF 

Clan members cannot be always online so clans have pros and cons and vice versa... think about it.. thats why in Retail it is 2hours

yea while you take a break , clan attacks and gets the castle they made their strategy and you as a leader be like: WTF 

Clan members cannot be always online so clans have pros and cons and vice versa... think about it.. thats why in Retail it is 2hours

Exactly, thats the reason we wanted to make every participant in the siege happy.

Clan A (GMT +2) is Holding Aden Castle.

Clan B (GMT +1) is attacking them.

Clan C  ( GMT -2) is attacking.

Clan D (GMT + 0) is attacking.

Over the course of a week, every clan will prepare their plan on their own specific time to strike, most likely securing the castle as well. However, thats the reason we reward the defending clan as well, isn't that fair? Even if you don't end up getting the castle, you end up taking lots of CRP for your efforts. To add to that, we are going as far as to letting you that your castle is under attack through email, which pretty much means your smartphone will notify you.

Edited by RєVєnGeR^

Exactly, thats the reason we wanted to make every participant in the siege happy.

Clan A (GMT +2) is Holding Aden Castle.

Clan B (GMT +1) is attacking them.

Clan C  ( GMT -2) is attacking.

Clan D (GMT + 0) is attacking.

Over the course of a week, every clan will prepare their plan on their own specific time to strike, most likely securing the castle as well. However, thats the reason we reward the defending clan as well, isn't that fair? Even if you don't end up getting the castle, you end up taking lots of CRP for your efforts. To add to that, we are going as far as to letting you that your castle is under attack through email, which pretty much means your smartphone will notify you.

oh you covered me , missunderstood the whole feature i am sorry