Good luck with your server mate..

I hope to be a nice Interlude server..

Since now the Interlude is somehow "dead".

you are all skilled guys... I'm sure it will be a correctly job. :)

Thanks for the kind words. We hope to meet our goals as well.

Just noticed that: NPC Buffer (1 Hour normal buffs, 10 Minute songs and dances).

This is bad, players will be annoyed going to town every 10 minutes, plus creating a dancer/songer means that you should already have a char max lvl..

Just noticed that: NPC Buffer (1 Hour normal buffs, 10 Minute songs and dances).

This is bad, players will be annoyed going to town every 10 minutes, plus creating a dancer/songer means that you should already have a char max lvl..

Take into consideration a proper CP. SWS and BDs are in fact fun to play but there is no reason playing those races if you are not usefull in any way. This way SWS and BDs main can sell 1H Buffs for adena in towns. Also, with increased XP Rates after lvl40 is not really difficult to level up.

Take into consideration a proper CP. SWS and BDs are in fact fun to play but there is no reason playing those races if you are not usefull in any way. This way SWS and BDs main can sell 1H Buffs for adena in towns. Also, with increased XP Rates after lvl40 is not really difficult to level up.

You gotta think like a player mate.. Personally, i would be annoyed knowing that songs/dances are available but i have to make a sws & bd because they only last 10 minutes.

But still, i'm not much of mid-low rate lover(except official), so i might be wrong...

You gotta think like a player mate.. Personally, i would be annoyed knowing that songs/dances are available but i have to make a sws & bd because they only last 10 minutes.

But still, i'm not much of mid-low rate lover(except official), so i might be wrong...

Well thats what we did as a team. We thought like players. I bet this system promotes team play. But even solo players, can just level up their main and buy dances or songs in Giran or Aden or any other town from a Bladedancer or a SWS.

I don't think there would be a problem in that. People do not mind playing healers in high rates, so I guess they won't mind playing disabling supports like bd/sws either.

Edited by Fortuna

L2Emineo's buffer will be providing 20minutes dances and songs. Also, xp rates on subclass is set x20 from 40 to 80. We decided to do that change in order to add further depth into our gameplay.

Also:

http://l2dn.com/community/index.php?/topic/5-l2-emineo-changelog/&do=findComment&comment=4

And yes Elfocrash is currently helping in creating the server!

Edited by RєVєnGeR^

Also, xp rates on subclass is set x20 from 40 to 80.

That's a good idea.

Also nice to hear Elfocrash is helping, he is good with great ideas too.

http://l2dn.com/community/index.php?/topic/6-l2-emineo-dependability-network-grand-opening-and-events/!!

L2 Emineo staff is glad to announce the Grand Opening 5th of March 2015 18:00 GMT +2!!

More bonuses and launch events will be anounced shortly!! Spread the word around and give Emineo the launch it deserves!