Big shoutout to Vago, we go way back with him, we ve played a lot together too altho my memory is slowly leavin me xD

Hes a great l2 "fixer", cant talk about rest of team since I dun know em and, to stay ontopic, srv sounds terrific.

So im guessing il end up lvl max with no adena to buy items is that ur economy system? Have u even level'd up a char and tryed the features or u just made them and expect us to join and test them...

Edited by iGroparu

So im guessing il end up lvl max with no adena to buy items is that ur economy system? Have u even level'd up a char and tryed the features or u just made them and expect us to join and test them...

Well should i really take that as a serious question? Come on, the answer is simple. You are not going to need more money than what you get during the XP Grinding.

Thank you all for ur nice words ^^. Hope we'll meet ingame soon and have some really good time 

Dis means u gonna have ur own char so we can play again?  itemz plix ;p

Glad to see something different and unigue!

Tho this project needs a loooooot of advertise, if you wait to gain people from mxc, you will end with 30 max online like all latest mxc's servers!

Name is not L2BnB where a lot of people joined because of old times and to find old friends. Its something new which means you need  to convince people to join!

Interlude client suffers from low community and thats the hard part, as i said you need to convince "old" players to join back l2 and try your server ( because it will remind them old times etc...)

Glad to see something different and unigue!

Tho this project needs a loooooot of advertise, if you wait to gain people from mxc, you will end with 30 max online like all latest mxc's servers!

Name is not L2BnB where a lot of people joined because of old times and to find old friends. Its something new which means you need  to convince people to join!

Interlude client suffers from low community and thats the hard part, as i said you need to convince "old" players to join back l2 and try your server ( because it will remind them old times etc...)

Thanks for your good words. About advertisment, of course server will be advertised everywhere possible and not only in this forum. I also understand very well what you want to say with the Bnb example, as i played back in the good days and yes that feeling is intact. However, in our server we pretty much take Interlude and make it as enjoyable as we can. We keep basic elements of the game, we tweak them to find the perfect mix of rates and then we rework some existing systems to how they should be. That's why everyone should test Emineo.

Edited by RєVєnGeR^

Features are unique and amazing, server looks really nice.

However, i should warn you about IL community if you don't know it already..

If an IL player finds something new in L2, he just won't try it. Even if he does, on the first difficulty he will give up. Believe me on this, since i've tried creating custom gameplay in many different ways on this chronicle and always people were complaining about everything since they just can't read learn a new feature.

I wish you the best, i hope you succeed because it is a truly amazing project.

Edited by An4rchy

Thanks everybody for your kind words and support. We truly appreciate your interest and suggestions!

Haha you think getting 4 mates to post on your topic makes you any better? Makes you even worse actually. Greeks -.-

Alright.