interlude [L2J] L2Euphoria

Caparso

is specially for solo players, no? :)

Imagine a player farming and 2-3ppl party flag on him,he wont have a chance to survive probably but of he had one then his chances become zero.a pt with auto cp will smack him.

Imagine a player farming and 2-3ppl party flag on him,he wont have a chance to survive probably but of he had one then his chances become zero.a pt with auto cp will smack him.

actually, this feature increase chances of solo players to do anything being outnumbered. when solo player kills someone he/she's going to gain an additional bonus (CP), but if some group of players just kills him/her and get CP regenerated - what does it matter since he's death anyway? :)

ps. remember, that only killer receives CP bonus.

Edited by Caparso

IF U OUTNUMBERED,U LIE DOWN LIKE A PRINCESS, EZ AS FUCK.

And here I thought I was a spammer...but those kid warriors these days...

these features of killing and taking cp/hp reg or whatever sounds so retarded to me , don't know why...could you imagine a paladin with actives like d.m/cele/b roar , start farming pvps in pvp zone ? he will never ever die 

Edited by MrPro*

these features of killing and taking cp/hp reg or whatever sounds so retarded to me , don't know why...could you imagine a paladin with actives like d.m/cele/b roar , start farming pvps in pvp zone ? he will never ever die 

I Agree With MrPro*!

we provide two versions of server's patches (1) for any platform, also another (2) for windows 10 users.

if you encountered any issues, please report about it.

#1: euphoria's server patch, version 1.0.

#2: euphoria's server patch, version 1.0 (windows 10).

of course guys, we tryin to invent interesting features and smart at once. none can predict how such things may behave during pvp/mass pvp. people are smart, may turn anytrhing against others.

lot of instant judgments and everyone within own reasons, but i believe is still worthy of try :)

we provide two versions of server's patches (1) for any platform, also another (2) for windows 10 users.

if you encountered any issues, please report about it.

#1: euphoria's server patch, version 1.0.

#2: euphoria's server patch, version 1.0 (windows 10).

of course guys, we tryin to invent interesting features and smart at once. none can predict how such things may behave during pvp/mass pvp. people are smart, may turn anytrhing against others.

lot of instant judgments and everyone within own reasons, but i believe is still worthy of try :)

my opinion if it is worth of trying or not..

1) Free website and forum

2) 0 advertise 

3) you even haven't set Grand Opening which means your pack must be fucked up

4) you are looking for "testers" to check your balance , which means you haven't worked on balance at all

5) you have a dead forum , 0 activity 

6) you have added custom stats to hero weapons so there will be a shitty feeded olympiad

7) you have pvp rewards so there will be extremely many pvp feeders

8) full buffed server so mages will be 0 another just F1 server 

9) giving only str to giran castle and only int to aden castle is extremely pathetic

10) in few words checking your futures i think there will be many bugs

in my opinion it is not worth of trying at all, of course as an admin you would say "i believe it is worth of try " anyway good luck with your server

2) 0 advertise 

4) you are looking for "testers" to check your balance , which means you haven't worked on balance at all

6) you have added custom stats to hero weapons so there will be a shitty feeded olympiad

9) giving only str to giran castle and only int to aden castle is extremely pathetic

in my opinion it is not worth of trying at all, of course as an admin you would say "i believe it is worth of try " anyway good luck with your server

wow,that just changed my mind about dat server at all  :D . +++

(...)

Ye, you opened beta today and you have 0 activity on forum!!! You have bugs!

MrPro you know meaning of word "bug"? None of your 10 points is showing bug.

But his other words show other weaknesses :P

do you know to read or not ? I didn't say server has bugs , i clearly said " I THINK THERE WILL BE MANY BUGS " and none of my 10 points was to show any bug . Please read carefully

2) 0 advertise

A1. i used to work as designer and i can handle such things w/o problems.

A2. i already spend more than 200€ for advertisement of this project, wait a bit - rome wasn't built in a day.

A3. it means i won't open it until server fulfill expectations.

A4. pvp balance is realy raw, but can't make it alone. 99% of servers are balanced like that, you may experience it after grand opening :)

A5. analogously to second point, same story.

A6. you can't balance classic pvp and grand olympiad games at once. anyone can get heroic valor effect directly via our town buffer in exchange of item (event/vote reward).

A7. you can exchange pvp items for elixirs or giant codex, so nothing to care about.

A8. magic critical damage is multiplied x4 (true retail-like), not like on the other servers x3. however, there's still much to do and that's why i ask interested people to help me handle it. many experienced players arround, can provide highest level playing different classes.

A9. we want to divide a bit our players, makes some castle more attractive than others.

A10. i can't say there won't be any bugs, but believe me or not - we trying to check everything under every possible angle.