interlude [L2Off] L2 Survival

♠Zeff♠

Those mids were always archer pt vs archer pt cuz they dealt so much dmg,mages had 0 chance. Dont get me started on full resist daggers.

Now almost everybody is playing mages, I have fun with a group of dagger (fully resist stacked as you said), that's death sentence  >:D

It's going to mix up into more classes (archer and dagger) soon too I think, mages are always good early we ll know it.

Does anyone know if BD/SWS are viable with the toogle skill boost they've put on 'em ?

Edited by MasterOfPain

• 3 weeks later...

Unofficial announcement :
The server will be wiped and started from 0 again on the 31th of January or 1st of February for a new launch.
There will be few features adjustment (that will concern farming zone), the server will be more small group friendly as well as other things done.

I will make a decent announcement tomorrow with more details but here is a small list (there is more) that will be done :
- Farming on DVC will be made easier (monster easier to kill) and drop rate increased, same goes for chaotic fortress and bosses.
- Chaotic fortress and DVC will have decent experience and adena rate
- Since the S grade will be easier to get, the enchant rate will be decreased as we do not want everybody running with +150 weapons.
- Life stone will be dropping at a better rate.
- Limitation on clan size and eventually disabling alliance.
- Subclass will be available for free at the class changer for some adena

Donation wise :
- All donations of Survival given back (at a 100% rate)
- Free 1 week AIO for all group with 1 - 2 parties joining
- Nobless price and AIO price will be lowered.
- There will be some item (that include the custom armor and S grade stuff) once people get stuffed out

This list is not exhaustive as there is more changes done, but that should give you a small preview of what I am trying to achieve there.

This server is going to be more friendly towards small group, clans joining with a 10 parties will be disbanded and are not welcomed.
The server is also going to be more opened to a friendly community, anybody basically joining the server to "win the server" and not to have fun or harassing other member or attempting to scam someone else will simply be banned.

I will be clear, I don't aim at having 2k player online, I'm focusing the sever on having few small side (with one party or so) and people playing for fun from time to time rather than hardcore people leaving after a week. Everybody still playing L2 for fun is welcomed, if you are playing to win and only win you and your crew are not welcomed.

Remember that your enemies are also so people that provides you fun, unless you like to play only against NPC and as such they deserve respect as well (in losing or winning situation). Remember as well that there is a real person behind the computer, wishing people cancer and insulting their family is not really something anyone would appreciate.

Edit : HumanArrows, seems I cross posted, I was already writing while you posted. I do not plan to redo the whole farming area as all the server I've done till now were ACM + IT, that's so over done nowadays.

Dear Players,

Many people are asking for a wipe and even a poll has been made by the community greatly in favor of a wipe.
As we are opened to the suggestion and I do think it is a good idea the server will be wiped and relaunched on the 31st of January 2015 at 16:00 CET.

We will also adjust a couple of things and orient the server for smaller group as we are not focusing on getting a lot of people this time but more on a community with small groups looking for fun.

Here is a couple of changes that you can expect on L2-Survival :

Game play wise :
- Farming on DVC will be made easier (monster easier to kill) and drop rate increased, same goes for chaotic fortress and bosses, details will be updated before the server opening on the website.
- Chaotic fortress and DVC experience and adena rate will be greatly boosted.
- Since the S grade will be easier to get, the enchant rate will be decreased at higher enchant, a table of enchant chance will be posted in the player guide section.
- Life stone will be dropping at a better rate, especially in DVC.
- The alliance system will only allow your own clan to be in the alliance.
- Subclass will be available for adena at the class changer.
- TvT will happen more often and have more valuable drops, this will be added on player guide soon.

Donation wise :
- Nobless price will be lowered to 1500 donation coins and AIO will be lowered to 3600 donation coins.
- There will be some items (that include the custom armor and S grade stuff) once people get stuffed out

If you are just playing a mid rate for fun in a relaxed atmosphere L2-Survival will be the perfect place for doing so.
Keep in mind that things will be added over time and game play will also get more complete over time.

Dear Players,

Many people are asking for a wipe and even a poll has been made by the community greatly in favor of a wipe.

As we are opened to the suggestion and I do think it is a good idea the server will be wiped and relaunched on the 31st of January 2015 at 16:00 CET.

We will also adjust a couple of things and orient the server for smaller group as we are not focusing on getting a lot of people this time but more on a community with small groups looking for fun.

Here is a couple of changes that you can expect on L2-Survival :

Game play wise :

- Farming on DVC will be made easier (monster easier to kill) and drop rate increased, same goes for chaotic fortress and bosses, details will be updated before the server opening on the website.

- Chaotic fortress and DVC experience and adena rate will be greatly boosted.

- Since the S grade will be easier to get, the enchant rate will be decreased at higher enchant, a table of enchant chance will be posted in the player guide section.

- Life stone will be dropping at a better rate, especially in DVC.

- The alliance system will only allow your own clan to be in the alliance.

- Subclass will be available for adena at the class changer.

- TvT will happen more often and have more valuable drops, this will be added on player guide soon.

Donation wise :

- Nobless price will be lowered to 1500 donation coins and AIO will be lowered to 3600 donation coins.

- There will be some items (that include the custom armor and S grade stuff) once people get stuffed out

If you are just playing a mid rate for fun in a relaxed atmosphere L2-Survival will be the perfect place for doing so.

Keep in mind that things will be added over time and game play will also get more complete over time.

so if you gonna wipe it,unban players too,and maybe make cursed swords works

the server will be wiped and relaunched on the 31st of January 2015 at 16:00 CET.

im just curious, will u wipe it every month or two like l2blaze??