Scammer: Zyaodez45 - Quentin Fogarty

budsturga

Url: http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/69582...-Items-on-Naia

He wanted to buy 3b adena, we set prices, met IG, made the trade and today he recalled the payment.

His skype is: zyaodez45
His Paypal is: qfogarty@gmail.com
Paypal dispute is open.

We all know that paypal usualy protects the scammers and not the sellers.. so I believe I have lost the money and the adena.

His skype states that he's english and yes, he seemed english.

InGameTradeToHisChar2_zps0d01c9e7.jpg

`Next time learn to accept payments under gift/family' and ul never face disputes again!'

as for the dispute

You must choose "digital goods" ,since buyers are not covered either

And then show the pictures that you have sended this "digital good to him" and "in the next min he tryed to refund"

If you call paypal directly you will win 100%

is really pathetic to dispute fraudulently a transaction of 30-50e. that must be a pathetic kid which have nothing to eat at his table but playing l2.

Edited by Karasu

Since you have proofs talking with him, it is obviously authorised. and hes attempting a friendly fraud ,is chargeback i guess right?

if so ,you call paypal and u win dispute 100% ,you should have more than enough evidences by now!

i hate these credit card scammers also! u can scam everyone with cc..

//

ps: my 100% guarantee win dispute is a lie, just wanted to cheer you up! "for chargebacks i mean"

paypal sucks! and seller protection is not available for chargebacks! but for normal dispute u could say it is... 

you can take revenge on paypal by making them pay chargebacks using fake pp accounts! F THEM UP!!!!!!! like they do same to you

the bigger frauder is paypal not the one who scammed u. the one who scammed u only play by paypal rules to fraud you!

but still. its rly pathetic to do such chargeback only for a small amount of money AND ONLY TO BUY SOME VIRTUAL GOODS. thats beyond pathetic and im mad only when i read your story! because it happend to me as well! and i couldnt win chargeback x3... despite my several wins over crappy fake disputes from kids.

so i got charged 48 euro for x3 amounts of 20 euro (60 total so 108 euro total loss, cool huH?) 

and now a idiot scammer who donate ,scam all admins in all servers!

he donated to me 200 euro ,i told  him i dont accept money from scammers! and before i was able to issue a refund ,he already chargedback and now im gonna pay 16 euro fee for nothing probably. 

And he will continue scamming spree. Paypal takes no action to speak with his bank to see his last "chargeback claims and such" ,rly pathetic service 

Edited by Karasu

Send invoices(asking for payment) instead of just receiving the money.

Inside the invoice each individual has the right to create his own terms and conditions.

By this way, the buyer has to oblige with the seller's rules in order to start the transaction.

The only downside is that you are charged around 1 euro or maybe less, which is nothing compared

to refunds or disputes.

W451h4L.png

Edited by gaara