Looking For Best Interlude L2J Server Files

hi members,I'm looking for best interlude paid l2j server files :)

if you want pay for buy a pack the topic must moved on marketplace section. if you want find free, best pack doesnt exists. but better make your pack. the most of packs are bugged, with problems, 100% unbalanced etc. we dont know what mean best pack for you..maybe full customs,maybe not, maybe retail like,maybe full pvp x50000000000000....so better read some guides and make your pack with features of you want.

• 2 months later...

Acis for sure ...and its clean stable but still miss some things (quests rewrite skil formul and refactor movment ..)

did you even checked the date?

lol

There is another option... you can built it on your own. It requires some knowledge but not that much!

That does already 3y on aCis, and we're more than 10ppl on it. And we're far to end it, even if we did more than others forks.

Developement is just a non-ending option. There are too much to fix, improve or retailized.

That does already 3y on aCis, and we're more than 10ppl on it. And we're far to end it, even if we did more than others forks.

Developement is just a non-ending option. There are too much to fix, improve or retailized.

Yep, that is why I've stopped... It's kinda useless to work alone on Interlude project. Too bad I've realized that after 6 months and almost 1300 revisions... I think it's better to sell some stuff on the marketplace, or even better - I should go back to php because l2 slowly dies and it was the only reason for me to work on java!

People says L2 is dying since 2009. There are still projects and communities developping forks. Guess what, in 2020 there will still have.