PS in Oly

Caffeine

that depend what patch u have:)

anyway imo u should use robe only and

(if u play c1-c6)use summon which make most dmg

(if u play ct1+ -> ps will get death spike) use that skill to make dmg and summon -> nightshade (u got self heal about 1k hp:))

that is my opinion gl, hf

(if u play ct1+ -> ps will get death spike) use that skill to make dmg and summon -> nightshade (u got self heal about 1k hp:))

offtopic: c1 and c2 servers dont exists anymore .... :P

ON: lol i didnt know the ps have death spike from ct1 to +++

but yea is a good way to kill in oly

OR: use heavy and only heal your pet, more defense but low cast, hit with your pet only

use a robe set + spectral master. equip a BTB staff and a mental shield staff, buff urself and summon and spam heal summon while it attacks, if the other guy deals too much damage to you then turn TP on and heal urself a little whilst summon hits him

But man this summon wich restore ur hp....die easy...

offtopic: c1 and c2 servers dont exists anymore .... :P

ON: lol i didnt know the ps have death spike from ct1 to +++

but yea is a good way to kill in oly

OR: use heavy and only heal your pet, more defense but low cast, hit with your pet only

with low cast speed ur summon will die fast, so u must eqip robe (just stary as far as possible)

But man this summon wich restore ur hp....die easy...

nightshade? maybe u mean that he sacrifice hp to restro yours hp... but with arcane agility u can summon him again fast, anyway u have good heal for summons, so if u know ps very good, and u know how to play, he will not sie do easy

i have elemental master and same for this class aplies to PS..only difference is you have one specific buff servitor might (i have empower-brighter servitor), and mage bane (instead of warrior)..and ofc cubics are different..both have wind shackle

if you play gracia...use Silhouette and send her nuke with that skill that steal hp from enemy...so both can hit at distance...silhouette also gives nice physical damage

priority is use ur summon to do physical damage cuz u have buffs oriented to that...

also dont do final servitor if ur enemy can kite....that will make ur summon slow..use assassint servitor to follow faster + silhouette spells

pay attention to ur summon hp always

for armor i suggest 4 sets:

- bw light: this will provide awesome defense against most melee, at same time will add good c.speed...if your enemy is dagger or duelist, this is the perfect set...for dagger just make a macro with his name and keep pressing F1 to keep him on ur target...for duelist...keep running and healling urself with battle heal, while ur summon kills...use spectral lord for these fights

- majestic robe: against archers and tanks..MJ robe adds stun resistance, nice mana regen and c.speed...use silhouette + assassin servitor

- nightmare light: this is just to fight trancers and sleepers... specially overlord and warcryer, cuz u dont want them to sleep you and kill ur summon..u want to make them run out of mana faster than you :)...spectral lord for overlord/wc...silhouette over enchanted for erasers (cast final servitor)

- tallum robe: 8% mdef is usefull against mages that can hit u hard in a critical attack...dc robe isnt recommended since it wont do anything for you....spectral lord here again

for other summoner, fight will be the most hard of all classes....since elemental summoner and warlock will remove ur summon buffs a lot with warrior bane...use light set, u need lucky to win...on gracia u should win easier tough

use a mage acumen weapon, for gracia and other chronicles...u need extra c.speed

dyes :4  CON - 4 STR / 5 WIT - 5 MEN /

i wouldnt recommend remove INT from PS since wind shackle is a skill u gonna cast a lot...and now you have death spike too in Gracia

tips:

- against slow melee enemies with big hp...such as maestro, titan and tanks.... u can save mana turning transfer pain off if theyre not hitting on you

- arcane agility helps vs duelist...at beginning u need to heal ur summon and urself faster...so get ready to turn agility on if need faster c.speed for short periods like the duelist start when he has 7 stones...dont use against other classes, eats mana and hp

- get ready to use summon ultimate defense everytime u notice a destroyer is on frenzy or a duelist is dealing more damage than ure out healling...sometimes enemys wont even notice ur summon is on ultimate defense and will keep hitting...if they notice they will move away and go for you...so stay around summon, recover both hps and wait UD ends

- run in circles helps a lot against a lot of classes that cant deal damage from long range...the summon iwll finish them easy while they follow on you!!!

- instead of cast mage bane on enemy summons, be worried in rebuff ur summon with servitor might