Test Feature For L2J Interlude Server

Exactly what xdem once said; "Retards in this forum spread like a virus, you kill one, 10 are popping out of nowhere"

The only ---" ret*rd "--- i see now is you , kid. I will not expect more from a member with ''Naruto'' avatar. Naruto avatar says everythng about you and you lifestyle :)

Btw, are you allowed to adress bad words to other forum members? I think not ...

I will not expect more from a member with ''Naruto'' avatar.

What does that mean ? The fact we like anime(s) doesn't mean we are retards, immature, kids or w/e you try to say.

No matter what age I am or I will be, I'll always love cartoons. Look at Dragon Ball, everyone who watched it in the past, still loves it :happyforever:

No matter what age I am or I will be, I'll always love cartoons. Look at Dragon Ball, everyone who watched it in the past, still loves it :happyforever:

sorry but dragonball sucks :P

Looks like your parents didnt let you watch tv in the past or you didnt have the rtl channel :troll:

That explain a lot :troll:

they are not cartoons they are anime... you nailed it....

we have a big problem here we have to discus some things.