high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Averia

Averia

hey Folks, what do you think about Toggle potions MP/CP/HP ( they will auto use when HP/MP/CP will get at certain % )? I want to hear your oppinion about it.

Also today is Birthday of creator of Averia, you can leave your comment here:

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/happy-birthday-adm-ranive.101578/

bot or toggle potions...

i think for ppl who never used bots toggle potions are better xD 

Well Averia. I was making a update from your updater, And my antivirus reported a file. Fire.dll.lzma. Something to say ? It doesnt even let the updater download it. Some thing to say about it ? ;P

Well Averia. I was making a update from your updater, And my antivirus reported a file. Fire.dll.lzma. Something to say ? It doesnt even let the updater download it. Some thing to say about it ? ;P

Turn off your anti virus while you are making the update, fire.dll is not an virus , it's anti bot file.

Edited by Awe

Turn off your anti virus while you are making the update, fire.dll is not an virus , it's anti bot file.

well if it is an antibotfile, the antivirus would let it pass. But if it blocks, it is something wrong about it.

well if it is an antibotfile, the antivirus would let it pass. But if it blocks, it is something wrong about it.

Anti bots are acting like viruses ( Scanning RAM activity to identify Bot softwares ), thats why they're beeing reported.

Edited by Awe

I wont. Just to be sure ;P I dont like malwares and virusses on my pc. thx tho. Im taking no risks, good luck tho with your FOURTH SERVER.

I wont. Just to be sure ;P I dont like malwares and virusses on my pc. thx tho. Im taking no risks, good luck tho with your FOURTH SERVER.

Thankyou, have a great evening!

Edited by Awe

if they would care to harm you or your pc, then it's actually not hard to make file scrambled enough so your turth-telling-antivirus will see shit. Not telling above file is clean cuz i won't even play this game, but yeah i doubt they would make it such stupid way.

Aweria. What will be new in this 50x? new costumes or ?? 

New language system, that has 1st time developed. Since last averia servers has been mostly focused on Russian players, this will be 1st time when we are developing brand new system so international players can last more than 2 weeks in this community.

1. International players wont see Russian chat & they can chat with other international players ( System works: Trade/Shout/HV )

2. in couple of days i can give more information about what im going to tell, we might make Looking for Party Instance rooms:

acd9655ee33861d0e5e06668051af19e.png

This is theoretical but while players have chats separated from RU/ENG, this room will be used for both sides, and they see the main language they are using. Like i said , this is still theoretical , i can give more info about it tomorrow, after tomorrow.

3. We created Auto Augmentation system, more info you can find on 1st page.

4. Probably Auction house will be added, so international players can SELL/BUY items from players who are using RUssian text in private stores.

We are doing our best to create real INTERNATIONAL server, so it would be fun to play for both sides.