Fandc Project Last Rev Hi5

Full package from FANDC, you purchase compiled packs from L2-Scripts for the same price: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/176524-l2j-l2-scripts-emulators/

L2-S is the best choice for u.

FandC Servers at http://fandc.ro

Our latest rev is not in hands of anyone so if someone come to you and provide you that information thats mean he's scammer 100% 

Edited by claww

FandC Servers at http://fandc.ro

Our latest rev is not in hands of anyone so if someone come to you and provide you that information thats mean he's scammer 100% 

Highly untrusted if you thinking about serious project.

You have to invest more 200-300 euro`s in those pack until it can be used on live.

PM for fandc gold package ( which he selling for 120 eur ) i will sell you cheaper.

And it is crap pack, just stop fooling people.

You left without customer and now making some ridiculous sales to attract people.

But you are poor dev and you dont selling the true pack just rubish you dont need.

Peoples confuse what i sell with the pack which were shared for free :D seems you don't even know my prices. You are out of date.

Also please some proofs about what are you talking :D 

Sell h5 servers  http://fandc.ro

Peoples confuse what i sell with the pack which were shared for free :D seems you don't even know my prices. You are out of date.

Also please some proofs about what are you talking :D

Sell h5 servers  http://fandc.ro

Just stop claww.

Everyone with some amount of brains know`s that you selling crap.

What kind of prove you need ? ^_^

Im talking from personal expierence.

Or you gonna say now you fixed everything from that time i was using your shit pack ?

Lol. You are so lazy that you even cant fixe the sql errors.

You fixing them separetly in every customer packs.

Not to mention backdoors hiding and all other stuff included in the pack.

Geodata engine worse ever. Whatever geodata you gonna use it not gonna help to fix all the issues.

Oh i forgot to mention about backdoor or exploit with security issues if you connect your dedi with some web script you have a hole. Which can be used to access to your database.

What happened in l2fow and they got fucked up.

Even though i believe you have packs worth paying , but you are not selling it or selling for 500-1000eur ~.

But the cheapest packs are shittest pack ever i saw in my life.

If you paying money you expect something in return.

I got in return shitty pack with a lot of exploits , bugs.

Your packs are good just for base to work on.

But still we dont have to say thank you for that , cause you havnt created a shit in that pack.

It is pheonix dev team source.

So grab pheonix clean files + add 120 euro investment for customization,features you neeed ( which you gonna pay for claww )  = Clean and stable pack

Instead of buying shit pack from claww.

Without knowing what surprise you gonna find inside.

Peace.

One love.

Edited by Laguna

Just stop claww.

Everyone with some amount of brains know`s that you selling crap.

What kind of prove you need ? ^_^

Im talking from personal expierence.

Or you gonna say now you fixed everything from that time i was using your shit pack ?

Lol. You are so lazy that you even cant fixe the sql errors.

You fixing them separetly in every customer packs.

Not to mention backdoors hiding and all other stuff included in the pack.

Geodata engine worse ever. Whatever geodata you gonna use it not gonna help to fix all the issues.

Oh i forgot to mention about backdoor or exploit with security issues if you connect your dedi with some web script you have a hole. Which can be used to access to your database.

What happened in l2fow and they got fucked up.

Even though i believe you have packs worth paying , but you are not selling it or selling for 500-1000eur ~.

But the cheapest packs are shittest pack ever i saw in my life.

If you paying money you expect something in return.

I got in return shitty pack with a lot of exploits , bugs.

Your packs are good just for base to work on.

But still we dont have to say thank you for that , cause you havnt created a shit in that pack.

It is pheonix dev team source.

So grab pheonix clean files + add 120 euro investment for customization,features you neeed ( which you gonna pay for claww )  = Clean and stable pack

Instead of buying shit pack from claww.

Without knowing what surprise you gonna find inside.

Peace.

One love.

What this guy said , i am fortunate enough that he was to lazy to even talk details .

I wanted to buy the source with x Euro he agreed but then turned silent .

Someone who does that in my opinion is not trustable .

1st of all i'm not ignoring my clients only in case i cannot answer because of some reasons, that's mean personal reasons and problems in real life. I'm not answering 1-2-3 days till solve my problems and then i will inform the client what happening and i apologize.

So  MrPerfect20 in case i ignored you which is possible cause this week has passed i had some personal problems which already solved,

Now i'm available at http://fandc.ro

Waiting you and sorry for that !

1st of all i'm not ignoring my clients only in case i cannot answer because of some reasons, that's mean personal reasons and problems in real life. I'm not answering 1-2-3 days till solve my problems and then i will inform the client what happening and i apologize.

So  MrPerfect20 in case i ignored you which is possible cause this week has passed i had some personal problems which already solved,

Now i'm available at http://fandc.ro

Waiting you and sorry for that !

Yeah guys.

Invest your money and buy a mega pro pack from fandc.

And if you will need a support and he not gonna able to give it.

He just gonna say sorry to you guys.

You lose your money , but still you will receive a "sorry.

If you cant handle your project please dont sell it.

Anyway thanks god you are out of the league.

You trying to sell you pack so desperatly , what means you have not much customers.

To be clear to everybody about fandc.

You will get no support ( or even if you get it is 1hour/per week )

Some bugs he are not able to fix it at all..

That is the sad story cause i invested over 1k euro.

And lost 50 % of my investment of this nab.

And in the end i always was geting "sorry"

He hangs out with his girlfriend and im going crazy on my PC trying to fix something without source.

DONT BUY FROM THIS POKEMON ANY PACK.

For rest of you good luck.

I also selling Fandc with removed backdoors that Duma implemented. The pack will go at 20 Euro. Just don't be foolish to pay Duma for some 2 lines extra of code that he added on his pack :) I am selling source at 20 Euro you can improve it how you want at your own needs. 

Laguna is a friend of mine that i know and i totally agree with him, duma ripped of much in past.