Wts Basic Development Services

well no offense but , random kid? i sell newbie services i am not coding the world or something

Posts: 30 Reputation: 0 Member: 144382 Joined: 10-September 14      

Posts: 1,024 Reputation: 0 Member: 81878 Joined: 08-November 10

still a noob.

This services are mainly for newbies/server devs that are bored on learning/doing.

one of your clients after you "finished" your services came crying asking me for help

still a noob.

one of your clients after you "finished" your services came crying asking me for help

after an e-war with xdem , i have so many haters

smell like the whole gang is here :O 

request for clean , since i am not a scammer and my clients are satisfied i dont fucking care for your opinions

request for clean , since i am not a scammer and my clients are satisfied i dont fucking care for your opinions

from mcbigmac

So lets discuss the time Akken scammed me for buying real l2pride pack 1 year ago.

I lost 200 EURO.

..but it was on other account and it's banned now , so i don't have proofs, pms gone, so fuck it.

still a noob.

but for what? to compile his core or fix his console termination caused by incompatible core :D what a dumb

"the other dev told me that is the right sources" i cried from laughing :D

and i was wondering whos that wannabe dumb that would say that cores are same while there is 500kb difference in the newer and older jar :D

now get the hell outta my face cuz u arent funny

Edited by brut

from mcbigmac

So lets discuss the time Akken scammed me for buying real l2pride pack 1 year ago.

I lost 200 EURO.

..but it was on other account and it's banned now , so i don't have proofs, pms gone, so fuck it.

RETARDNESS LEVEL OVER 9000000 I WAS CLAIMED THAT MAXTOR SCAMMED ME AND HE MADE AN EXAMPLE 

SERIOUSLY ARE YOU SERIOUS? mcbigmac wanted l2pride and i scammed 200EURO? Is he really in need of pride files BUHAHAHAHA 

RETARD LEVEL OVER 9000000 SERIOUSLY 

but for what? to compile his core or fix his console termination caused by incompatible core :D what a dumb

"the other dev told me that is the right sources" i cried from laughing :D

and i was wondering whos that wannabe dumb that would say that cores are same while there is 500kb difference in the newer and older jar :D

now get the hell outta my face cuz u arent funny

no, he came because you couldn't find the gm command of the engine you installed, so ridiculous.

You don't even know how to read what you c/p.

no, he came because you couldn't find the gm command of the engine you installed, so ridiculous.

e-war with him via pms not in my topic we dont care who fucking install an engine and who is ridiculous etc etc etc

please get the hell out of my topic, if you are better open your topic and sell your services for god sake

especially when the engine is on jar :D dumb