interlude [L2J] L2Legendary

Frank

Advertisement Event Started: http://l2legendary.com/forum/index.php?topic=80

Reward: Donate Items!

Some pictures we took today!

fGWAK1W.jpg

aEzt6Ku.jpg

Frank is there any afk protection or only I get disconnected every 10 mins ?

As far as I know there is no such issue.

Please report it in forum using pictures so we can help you.

Thanks

i don't need bots wtf...

keep hating next svr ill ddos will be yours even if you have the best ddos protection

go look at your server with your l2j frozen pack same files like yours had L2Diadora

Stop Hating if someone will post negative post in your server you will start crying so

you feel happy with this? look your job and let others to open What ever server they want even if it fail too

Im not insluting someone or Starting e-wars etc.. just saying something i hate people when they Starting hate others with "Fail Server" Fail Admin Community etc

Use some brain because i see your IQ Is Low Pizdez

Try to be a good man and not a pusy like others

i hope you know this when you Trying to attack someone with some kind of words there is a Rule i hope you read it 

Btw you Decided to open a server with your team but dont be a idiot i hope you understand me

also like i said do your job and let others.

@Frank Good Luck my Friend with your server! dont listen every badass or haters

Regards

Edited by Amnesty

keep hating next svr ill ddos will be yours even if you have the best ddos protection

go look at your server with your l2j frozen pack same files like yours had L2Diadora

Stop Hating if someone will post negative post in your server you will start crying so

you feel happy with this? look your job and let others to open What ever server they want even if it fail too

Im not insluting someone or Starting e-wars etc.. just saying something i hate people when they Starting hate others with "Fail Server" Fail Admin Community etc

Use some brain because i see your IQ Is Low Pizdez

Try to be a good man and not a pusy like others

i hope you know this when you Trying to attack someone with some kind of words there is a Rule i hope you read it 

Btw you Decided to open a server with your team but dont be a idiot i hope you understand me

also like i said do your job and let others.

@Frank Good Luck my Friend with your server! dont listen every badass or haters

Regards

first of all  i never used a fake profile or fake account to saying shits about other servers,aboutl2 diador i hear this name first time in my life is you want you can believe or not (don't care ) if you check my comments in this post i never said "fail server" or something like this ,as about your "ddos" do you really think i am scared or what? if i hadn't ddos i would even not open a server and whole this "shit" the one who started it,was frank he just logged in,in my server and spammed "ALL GO L2LEGENDERY" what should i do? anyway ammesty give me your best shot in ddos ;) have fun guys!

Would you like to see something new on L2Legendary? Vote and post your opinion here: http://l2legendary.com/forum/index.php?topic=95

Also take a look at a new video that one player created for us

first of all  i never used a fake profile or fake account to saying shits about other servers,aboutl2 diador i hear this name first time in my life is you want you can believe or not (don't care ) if you check my comments in this post i never said "fail server" or something like this ,as about your "ddos" do you really think i am scared or what? if i hadn't ddos i would even not open a server and whole this "shit" the one who started it,was frank he just logged in,in my server and spammed "ALL GO L2LEGENDERY" what should i do? anyway ammesty give me your best shot in ddos ;) have fun guys!

You won't start war with me becauze i can destroy you i didnt know your story with frank you just said

About ddos believe me you dont wanna see it tell me your whole story with frank via pm or via skype and lets see who is pussy here