Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'grand opening'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Categories

  • Lineage II Development [L2J]
    • Sources
    • Addons & Mods
    • Tools
  • Lineage II Development [L2OFF]
    • Package Files
    • Mods & Extenders
    • Tools
  • Lineage II Client Development
    • Equipments
    • Npcs
    • Maps
    • Tools
    • Skills
  • Lineage II Bots & Tools
    • Bot Systems
    • Bot Scripts
    • Tools
  • Website Templates
  • DenArt Designs's Demo Updater

Forums

  • General Zone
    • Announcements and News
    • Newbies Introduce Urself
    • Maxcheaters Competitions & Events
    • Votes/Polls Area
    • Report Section
    • Downloads Section
    • Suggestions/Feedback Board
  • Lineage II General Section
    • General Discussion [English]
    • Request Support [English]
  • Lineage II Hacks,Cheats and Bots
    • Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Request Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Botting [English]
    • Request Botting [English]
  • Lineage II Private Servers
    • LINEAGE2.GOLD CLASSIC - INTERLUDE GAMEPLAY JOIN US!!!
    • Private Servers
    • LINEAGE2.GOLD CLASSIC - INTERLUDE GAMEPLAY JOIN US!!!
    • [Previews] L2 Private Servers
    • Clans and Alliances
  • Lineage II Marketplace
    • Marketplace [Items & Chars]
    • Marketplace [L2Packs & Files]
    • Marketplace [Powerlvl & Support]
  • Lineage II OFF Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2OFF]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2OFF]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2OFF]
  • Lineage II Java Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2J]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2J]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2J]
    • Private Projects [L2J]
  • Lineage II Client Development
    • Client Development Discussion
  • MMO Games
    • Grand Theft Auto V: FiveM
    • League of Legends
    • Other Multiplayer Games
  • General Section
    • General Marketplace
    • Webmasters Zone
    • Hacking/Coding Zone
  • Graphics/GFX Zone
    • Graphics/GFX General Discussion
    • Graphics/GFX Showcase
    • Graphics/GFX Resources/Tools
  • VIP/Donators Zone
    • VIPs/Donators Discussion
    • VIPs Lineage II
    • VIPs [GFX] Zone
    • VIPs Download Area
  • MaxCheaters Corner
    • Tech/World News
    • Off-Topics
    • Spam Topics
  • L2Classic Club's Just trying this thing out
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Discussions
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Tutorials
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Request Help
  • DenArt Designs's Hello and welcome to my club!
  • DenArt Designs's News

Product Groups

  • Advertisements
  • Special Groups

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 9 results

  1. Lineage 2 Zenith Website : www.L2Zenith.com Forum : www.L2Zenith.com/forum Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/L2Zenith/ Beta and Grand Opening Server beta will set date in the middle of September and will last a day or two, after we close the beta we will continue with the Grand Opening the next day. Date will be updated on the website and forum soon. About Project Ladies and Gentlemen our team proudly presents L2Zenith. Server runs on Gracia Final and it's based on Pride Source. Secure server, running on a 1/1gb connection, DDoS protected. Make sure to join our acti
  2. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ hello dears, im glad to announce the new server L2Ressa . this server is based for PvP fan like! :) _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Client: Interlude Rates: XP: 1000x SP: 1000x Adena drop: 1000x Drop: 1x Party XP rate: 1000x Party SP rate: 1000x __________________________________________________________________________ Enchant rates: Normal Enchant Scroll Rates: 70% Max 12 Bessed Enchant Scroll Rates: 85%
  3. Fresh Start. In order to avoid some bugs we made a lot of changes we fixed a lot of things and L2 Rebirth is going to re-open completely different and UNIQUE game style like no other pvp server around -General- -Starting lvl 80- -Custom Starting Zone- -Free Noblesse- -Custom PvP Areas- -Farm Areas- -Vote reward system- -Olympiad 100%- -Retail Siege Giran Only for more action- -Buff slots: 56- -Fully working skills- -Working Clan Halls- -100% retail gameplay- -Dualbox allowed- -Fllowles geodata & Pathnodes- -Balanced classes- -100% Uptime- -Max subclasses 3- -Max alliance
  4. L2Neyrow | HighFive PVP Server Grand Opening 22 APRIL 2016 @ 18:00 GMT +2 Visit website : http://l2neyrow.eu/ Server Rates XP: 5000x SP: 3000x Adena drop: 3000x Drop: 1x Party XP rate: 2x Party SP rate: 2x Enchant Rates Chance Normal : 66% Chance Blessed Enchant 75% Chance Crystal Enchant 75% Safe enchant: +3 Max weapon enchant: +18 Max armor/jewel enchant: +18 Top Life Stone Chance: 25% Mid Life stone Chance: 10% Zones 1 Safe zone 2 Farm Zones Main Town : Giran Raid Boss Baium : 2 Hours Respawn Zaken : 2 Hours Respawn
  5. NOTE: I am not the owner of this project. I just advertise it. Grand Opening: 12/10/2014 - 19:00 We are glad to present you L2Legendary. Here you will feel the retail aura of an interlude pvp server, freshed and updated. Our main goal is to build a trusted project, based on class balance. Rates: XP: x3000 SP: x3000 Adena: x3000 Safe: +6 Normal Max: +15 Crystal Max: +16 Normal Scroll Chance: 70% Blessed Scroll Chance: 100% Crystal Scroll Chance: 50% (15 to 16) Features: Vote Manager Lifestones Farm Zone Legendary Coin Farm Zone Adena Farm Zone PvP
  6. Grand Opening: 31/8/2014 - 19:00 We are a branch new and fresh Lineage 2 Interlude project. L2Artemis is what Interlude should be, retail, relaxed and stable gameplay even if you play solo or party. Our main currency is adena, you can farm for adena or get some from PvPs. Rates: XP: x1000 SP: x1000 Adena: x1000 Safe: +5 Max: +16 Normal Scroll Chance: 85% Blessed Scroll Chance: 95% Features: Vote System Lifestones/BOG Farm Zone Adena Farm Zone Blessed Scroll Farm Zone PvP Zone Weekly: Olympiads/Sieges Full Buffer NPC Shop NPC Gatekeep
  7. Greetings to all Lineage2 Players, We would like to announce that Lineage2 Ra x1000 is re-opening tomorrow 11/8/2014 much better, improved and freshed than ever! 5 days passed since our last opening, and we found out a lot of important issues which beta testers didn't report. The good thing is that everything is fixed now, and we added all missing features to provide the stable gaming enviroment we promised. What you will find in the Grand Re-opening: - Kamaloka bosses fixed and fully working - Enchant rates fixed and fully working with no issues - Grand Bosses created and fully working w
  8. Lineage II T6M Gracia Final L2J Server Grand Opening 04/07/14 Site : http://www.l2t6m.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/l2t6m Rates 1000x NPC Buffer Global Gatekeeper TVT, CTF, DM Vote System Good Farm Zones Buff Slots: 40 Buffs, 16 Dance/Song Safe +6 Max + 16 Normal Enchant rate 60% Blessed Enchant rate 85% Epic Raid Boss Zone Raid Boss Zone Olympiad 18:00 - 00:00 (GMT -3) Sieges Every Weekend Farm Zones with custom drop: Blessed Enchants and Mafia Coin and there is also a chance to drop GCMastery and Top Life Stones PvP Balanced +0 +6 +16 every class. GRAND
  9. Grand Opening 1 June 2014 12:00 GMT+1 L2BlueFly High Five 15x Server Info: Chronicle High Five XP/SP:15 Party XP/SP:2 Quest XP/SP:2 Drop:15 Spoil:20 Manor:2 Adena:50 New Location with three mode bosses /low, medium, hard/ and others.. Visit website: www.l2bluefly.eu Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/L2-BlueFly/292503557575846?fref=ts Thanks for Vote http://top-server.cz/index.php?page=in&id=763 http://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?a=in&u=l2bluefly http://www.gamesites200.com/lineage2/in.php?id=35808 http://www.topservers200.com/in.php?id=12195