L2 Pride Sources + Compiled/db

Akken

• 2 weeks later...

thats not the real source!

datapack is a shit.

Yes, it's.

Although these are the sources which currently L2Enliven and L2Outlaw use. (and a bunch of other random servers using them).

Yes, it's.

Although these are the sources which currently L2Enliven and L2Outlaw use. (and a bunch of other random servers using them).

I wasn't using those files on Outlaw idiot,i bought original files from hNoke.

you bought the same files, stop proving your retardness for your own good

It's not the same,stop telling the same bullshits over and over again. They have DECOMPILED source,from jar. It's a mess & those aren't the original files.

It's not the same,stop telling the same bullshits over and over again. They have DECOMPILED source,from jar. It's a mess & those aren't the original files.

outlaw again? vagena stop try hard

Akken πάρε μου μια πίπα,και βάλε μπόλικο σάλιο τσίρε.

prosvlithika twra

akoma se tsouzei re kompleksike? as ine decompile ti kaneis botakia kai spammaris asto sto diaolo to katevasoun ta paidia.. kapsokwli

Edited by Akken

prosvlithika twra

Πήγαινε ρε βλάκα,άνοιξε κανα server με 10 άτομα μπας και.. Και μπες σε κανα project να φτιάχνεις κανα HTML και μετά παίρνε τους τα Pack και πουλά τα καραγκιοζάκο.. 

Πήγαινε ρε βλάκα,άνοιξε κανα server με 10 άτομα μπας και.. Και μπες σε κανα project να φτιάχνεις κανα HTML και μετά παίρνε τους τα Pack και πουλά τα καραγκιοζάκο.. 

axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax 

K!